Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Iskandar King of Conquerors (played by Shadeslayer45)

"why you make for a poor assassin or maybe you wish for a chance to rest in my valuable bedding no matter, if you are of my army you may have some of this bedding and sleep like a king!"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Whoever keeps trying to arrest me, it's not working! I'm sorry I stole stuff!" He growled, getting up and going to find Shuichi.
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She says nothing, and throws her dagger, Lyfjaberg, into her intruder's chest.
Hayami (played by DragonBorn123)

She moved just before the dagger hit her. "Well that's just rude." She then grabbed her blanket and a pillow as she rolled off her bed. She was weird like this.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

For once she'd managed to make it to her bed before falling asleep, and even more than that she'd managed to sleep fairly sound for a little while...until her pillow and blanket were yanked off the bed, followed by a thud.

"What the--" She sits up swiftly, a sleepy look of confusion on her face--along with a little smear of blue paint. "Aw come on, don't take the blankets! It's cold in here..."
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

“Woah!” Lily sat up in the bed. She didn’t really sleep in it, given she didn’t sleep, but she liked to pretend. “Are you a guest? The owners of this place bring over people sometimes.” She smiled. “Go ahead and scream, I know, spooky ghost and all” She crossed her arms, waiting.
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ah, well hello there... I highly advise you get out of here before the dogs come in..."
Anneli (played by cloudyrain)

"You creep me out-"
Ahlayn jolts up from rest with a knife in his hand, but relaxes a little when he sees that the person there is just a girl. He does not let go of the knife, however. "Peculiar choice of resting place, love. Is there something you need?"
She wakes up with a start and blearily sees his flashy orange attire and mistakes it for flames, she smashes a big red button on her bedside table that activates two fire extinguishers that douses the elf. After the spray settles and she sees that it isn’t a fire and just a random person, she says, “Oops...”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

*waking up, given the lights are off and that I can't see who's there, I instinctually grab my custom revolver sitting on the nightstand, but quickly recognize you as my eyes adjust to the dim lights in the room* Oh, son of-...Damnit, don't scare me like that again..
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

she immediately responds with by putting pistol to the man's head. "you have five seconds to leave or i'm i'll use your blood to make a splatter painting.
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Either come lie down with your’s truly, or get out of my room~”
Brân The Luis Druid (played anonymously)

"I must be hallucinating. Maybe I shouldn't have drunk that last cup of mushroom tea."
Lunara (played anonymously)

Lunara yawns and stretches her arms and hooves as she hears someone approach, though strangely she doesn't reach for her spear as she would normally do.

"Greetings fellow druid, there is a pile of leaves over there if you wish to rest." The Dryad smiles before sliding back to soft leaves and twigs that make her bed, happy to share her grove with someone that respects the sanctity of nature.
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

801 walks into his room and sees the dryad standing by his bed, “... How did you get in here? Know what, never mind, you can use the bed if you want to, I literally never use it, for obvious reasons.”
Yorktown (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh? Did you perhaps get lost? Or were you seeking some form of companionship for the night? Well....either way, I can try to help you for tonight.”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"first of all how did you get into my quarters second of all who you are whatever as long as your aren't hostile you can rest here as long as you need"
Six (played anonymously)

"I- highly doubt Youre supposed to be here." He shook his head.
Blue Eyed Crow (played anonymously)

"Are you going to stand there and stare, or shall we play a quiet game of chess?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus