Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I don’t know who you are, but I want you out of my quarters.”
“.... First, how did you unlock the door, second, why are you at the end of the bed, and thirdly, who the hell are you?!”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim rustled a bit in his sleep before he finally, albeit blearily, awoke to appease a nagging sensation that simply would not permit him a restful slumber. It was then he noted someone standing at the foot of his eminently massive bed. The sound of silk could be heard slipping from his form as he sat up to examine the other with exhausted features. "Mmm, well, I don't remember sending for you, but apparently someone had to have let you in, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten past my pet tiger."

With a slightly exaggerated yawn, the mastermind drew back the layers of his bedspread and patted the place next to him sleepily. "Well, come on in then..."
Ko'sanabi (played by DragonBorn123)

"First, Khajiit has wares if you have coin. Second, Who are you traveler? And third, you have tiger? Where? I want to see them." She spoke mostly clearly, even though she was a khajiit and they tend to use less grammer then humans or elves.
Sol (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

The Warrior jumped up seeing what appeared to be a tiger and he said "hey! Get outta my room for gods sake! I'm trying to sleep here!"

And he tossed an barrage of pillows for good measure
Lily (played by Rinny_Howler)

"What!? Why must you do this? Wait, I can just um..." Lily rolled over and fell asleep, she needed it.
She aims her red gun, and pulls the trigger, not caring whether or not she hit and if the person would die, only that her slumber was disturbed.
Gorbert (played anonymously)

“Eh? Who’z you? Why are you in ‘ere? Ge’ out!” The troll would then throw his bed at the intruder.
Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler)

Nayra simply looked over and yawned. "Just come in the bed, I really don't care." She then yawned again and fell asleep.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

"oh hello did you have a nightmare? well come here you can sleep with me." *she lifts the covers next to her so the person can sleep with her*
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hey....get outta here. Unless you're the Commander or Northampton....or my sisters and/or half-sister Wasp, I prefer you get out of my room."
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

Fenris looks at you, a slight flash of interest reflecting in the pool of darkness that his eyes are

"You... whatever you are, creature... I find it would be "good manners" to explain why you invaded the bed of a stranger, especially when the said stranger was trying to experience what you... would call "sleep", correct?"

He sighs, getting up from the bed in a relatively slow movement.

"Then again... if you really need to sleep so badly, I guess I can wait until you are done. Time was never an issue for me anyway"
The Werelion (played anonymously)

With an angry snarl, the Hobgoblin woman awoke, red glowing eyes peering in the darkness.

"Hmmrr... a male in my lair? And a dog at that!" She began shifting into her Lion form to pounce on the Werewolf.

"I'll rip out your flesh, godling!!"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

She would respond by blinking with confusion.
"How did ya get in here?!" She would growl, pulling out her knife and brandishing it." She didn't speak anymore, only growled, a raspy, gravely sound as she gestured for the Hobgoblin to leave.
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"What the hell." Gundham growled. "Did my Four Dark Devas of Destruction bring another mortal in?"
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Mon Dieu, is it tradition for men to break into a woman’s room?....Do yourself a favor and leave, please, and we’ll forget about this.”
Gorbert (played anonymously)

“Wha’ do you want? Yer no’ my type. But, if yeh wan zomone kil’d, name a price.”
“Listen, this is the first time in 2 years I’ve slept in my own bed in my own home, and you’re interrupting it.” His eyes flare purple as he states, “It would be beneficial to your health if you got the hell out of my room. If you don’t I’ll have my owl rake your eyes out and eviscerate you. Leave!”
Leon Kuwata (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Chihiro, get my baseball bat."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She shot several times. Two in the chest, and once In the head.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus