Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Joseph shot the wolverine so fast it made his head spin. "I like wolverine stew."
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

"Hm... I don't recall a bag of bones being sent up to my room" he said as he would sit up a little. "Take your time I guess, I assume you're having a rough time"
Lexington (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Now…why don’t you go and do yourself a favor by leaving my room?”
Levi Ackerman- Survey Captain (played by MangoNekros)

He sat up, looking to Lexington and blinking a little. Shortly after, he would just lay back in bed
Having to wake up for antacids just to find someone near her bed? Mixie was getting tired of it. No pun intended.

She stifles a cackle. "Listen here, doll. Unless you wanna get eaten by somethin' that isn't a Titan, I suggest you get the hell out of here. I'm tryin' to get caught up on my beauty sleep, and you're not helpin'!"

Too tired to put up with Levi whilst dealing with heartburn, Mixie promptly faceplanted into the pillow in an attempt to lull herself back to sleep.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

A golden cross flew near Mixie's face as Eric was pulling out a spray bottle of holy water out
Vivian Tsuki (played by satans_child)

Vivian eyed at Eric carefully before getting up and standing beside him " What the f---were you looking at me like that for, man?" she narrowed her eyes while shaking her head " Im disappointed in you--" She sighed and raised her hand before slapping him harshly in the face "--FOR SNEAKING INTO A WOMENS ROOM, YA PERV!"
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

The duck would gasp, staring at the woman that was at the end of his, rather small, bed. "Hey! Who let you in here?! Get out!" He screamed, smacking the woman while he babbled angrily.
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Patches was at the end of the duck's bed, rather than vice versa. They were eerily silent. It was easy to avoid making noise when you needed to pull a string to talk.

They tiptoed closer, their lack of weight prevented the bed from groaning and creaking with every step. The duck was sound asleep, they couldn't afford to wake him up now!

The doll sat beside the duck, laid their head down on his pillow, and went to sleep. It was off to the Dreamworld for both of them...
"... uh?"

Nightmares were pretty much the norm for Cris, which meant that those few hours of sleep she could snatch at the end of her packed-full days and nights were, in a word, fitful. She tossed, turned, sometimes even jolted in fright - which meant she was also a very restless sleeper.

So as she turned around in her bed and kicked out - in the umpteenth attempt to escape from the shoot out in the lakeside cabin, a familiar, recurring dread - her foot touched something solid at the end of the bed and, in fact, knocked it off before the strange detail snapped her brain out of it--

She switched the lights on and realized that she had just kicked off Patches! "Hey, what are you even doing here??" she exclaimed, leaping to her feet as she rushed to recover the doll from the ground. "Gosh, I'm sorry -- You alright??" Yes she apologized even to her non-animated stuffed toys when she knocked them over, so what? This was the woman who'd give voting right to floating chairs if they so much as showed as inch of personality, after all! (Not to say that floating chairs probably would be far more sensible voters than the average corporate....)

Fortunately, stuffed dolls weren't fragile, but she still inspected Patches carefully before giving an affectionate ruffle to the doll's yarn hair. "I didn't mean to kick you, I was dreaming that... ah, nevermind - you just rescued me from a horrible nightmare, lil buddy", she stated, and hugged Patches tightly as if that simple gesture could chase off the memories of the shootout. "But you really shouldn't be moving around the house at night, imagine if you had run into Joy and she mistook you for a chew toy? Then I'd have to repair you, and I don't even know if I could..." Yawning, she loked at the digital clock near her bed. While there was still some time, she knew it'd not be enough for her to fall asleep again; better get started with the day chores.

"Thanks for waking me up... I'd rather be up than see those things again", she said, placing a soft kiss on top of Patches's head before carefully placing the doll on the drawer.
Arren rolled over out of his bed. Getting up, be blinked groggily at the lady at the end of his bed before getting back in it and falling asleep.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m gonna ask you to do me a favor.” She would have her hammer by her bed. “Get out of here before I have to use this.”
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Valerie haughtily looked at Siege, a predator's hunger dancing in her blue eyes. "Not interested in women darling, sorry. Now you have 30 seconds to get lost before I break your lovely neck."
Amidst gore and acrid spit lay the beast, vast asleep in its breathless, comatose state. For the time being, He had decided to channel His energy to communing with His plane and to see if the essences that Clickjaw had so kindly split from the bodies it had devoured had arrived in His realm yet. Despite the gruesome display that surrounded the slumbering monster, it appeared to be at peace, basking in its moments of pseudo-death before its suffering would recommence- a moment of peace shattered like a holy vow when a vain figure appeared by Clickjaw's lifeless side. Such blasphemy!

"..fffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedd.." groaned the decaying once-Therion, and in an instant its formerly idly glaring eyes fixed their perpetual stare onto the newcomer. "..ssssstttttttrrraaaaaaangggeeeeerrrrr.." Old, dry bones popped and rattled beneath Click's rotting layers of skin as it raised itself to its full height, its jaws unhinging and clacking at the intruder as a hungry, inky black tendril emerged from its glowing throat, reaching out towards the woman. No. This one wasn't edible. This one was already dead. Strange. His barbed black fingers writhed around in Clickjaw's gut, rubbing salt into its wounds; the desire to feast, to feed Him, it was unbearable, but He clearly had other plans. This.. person, strange and extravagant as they looked, simply wouldn't suffice.

They did look edible to Click, though. So what made them so special? With a thundering thud, the beast plopped down into its four-legged stance, its oozing tentacle-tongue retreating into its maw as it brought its skeletal face ever so close to blonde's, inhaling her scent with a guttural sniff. Undead. Curious. So was Clickjaw, but in quite a different way. He was responsible for keeping it animated, able to feed.. but what forces were behind making this woman into what she was?
"Dad? Daaaad! Dad, dad dad dad wake up! There's a monster at the end of your bed!"

If there was one thing Leonard did regret when it came to Newton's blueprints was not thinking to equip him with a voice-activated Sleep Mode / Power Mode switch. No, he had overseen the problem figuring that the accelerated growth of his offspring/cybernetic clone would spare him the hassle of being woken up at 3AM by a kid who had nightmares--

-- until his rationale kicked in and he processed what Newton had said. A monster at the end of the bed?

"AHHH!!! THE BLACK SHEEP--" Instinctively the old scientist bolted upright, trying to clamber up the wall to the ceiling - or he would have if he, and not Isaac, had been the genetic donor of a chimera that could climb on vertical surfaces.

Newton's optics blinked curiously. "What sheep, dad?" Aside from the monster, who must come from some other universe or something equally spectacular, he hadn't seen anything other that qualified as cool, and a black sheep would surely qualify--

But meanwhile Leonard's eyes had finally fallen upon the... creature, and confusion washed away the surge of irrational fear that had grappled him at the thought of the dreaded ovine threat. He blinked, trying to find a logical explanation for what he was seeing. Some kind of... canine mutant, for sure, ailing with some kind of plague - but how in the world did that beastly thing ever get in his lab? Or rather, how it even came to be AT ALL?

An experiment gone wrong. But not one of his. It made no sense!

"A.R.G.O, activate a stasis forcefield", he ordered. He needed to study this specimen more... but sure as hell he wouldn't go anywhere near it while the thing could still move and roam around freely. He needed a full bioscan to understand how to sedate it...
Floof (played by Riik)

Floof slowly opened their eyes from their position nestled into the roots of a tree they happened to have fallen asleep against, cuddling up to their candlestaff as though it wasn't in fact a dangerous weapon. "Hmm? Is someone there...?"

Floof didn't even bother to get up as their eyes - vision still blurry from tiredness - caught sight of the visitor to their sleeping place. "Oh... hello... is there something you want?" Slowly, they scooted themselves upright using the tree for leverage. They blinked a few times and rubbed their eyes. "Oh... you look old... have you come for my magic...?"

Floof casually reached a hand forward, dancing flames igniting between their fingers. "Have you come to be reborn?" They asked, tilting their head to one side. "I can grant you that. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Your memories will come back once you are old enough to properly understand them."

Floof stood waiting for a moment, then the flames dancing across their hand dissipated. "Wait... you did not bring anyone to care for you whilst you are an infant...?" As though their time had been wasted, they slumped back against the tree and slid down back to the floor, closing their eyes and relaxing once more. "Mmm, come back when you've brought someone," they said sleepily, hugging their candlestaff once again. "Goodnight."
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

Glowing crimson eyes slowly opened in the dark, and the masquerading dragon sat up in his bed to take in the sight of a rather small, furry creature at the end of his bed. While he has learned many a lesson to never underestimate any being that dare approach him, as erring on the side of caution was always better than to completely be caught unawares, something in the stranger's demeanour led him to believe that there was, in fact, something as being too cautious.

"Yes?" He called, rubbing an ache in his neck. "What is it that you need that required an unannounced visit?"
Arisa Chen (played by PinkBrat)

It was never a good thing when a stranger popped up into your home, late at night. It was the shifting of the bed as he sat down, that caused her to stir. She moved her feet to feel that there was definitely something on her bed that shouldn't be there. When she finally opened her eyes to peer at the figure she sat up with a scream and pulled the covers closer to her. "What are you doing?! Get out of my room!"
Morfran (played anonymously)

Morfran Slowly opened his eyes to see the woman standing at the end of his mattress in the secluded alleyway and began screaming, "I MEAN NO HARM PLEASE PLEASE GO AWAY" He pushed himself up quickly, almost falling as he ran the other direction and pushed against some walls, running and screaming
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu never fully slept with all eyes closed so when she found a very tall creature sitting on the end of her bed (technically her mothcat’s bed) she woke up and all eyes were on Morfran. It wasn’t instantly attacking them but she didn’t like strangers showing up in the dead of night. Ears back she gave off a warning growl.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus