Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Nova Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Narrator looks up. “If it was anyone else, i would’ve freaked out and quit my job. The amount of people breaking the 4th wall and making my job harder is driving me insane.”
Lady Red (played by Reithesniper)

She looks up from her book "Im part vampire...you think I'm normally awake during they day?" She'd look outside "you can stay just put some tea on for me than we can talk"
"I don't need to sleep except for an hour every five years......"
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

Cyphrus just watches as the body it was controlling is sleeping. As it watched Drael sneak up on her, its voice sounded from the desktop computer opposite. "What brings you here, human filth?"
Nox (played by fiesch)

Slowly cracked one eye open from where he stood in his charging pod and heaved a heavy sigh. "Really? I don't feel like dealing with weird break ins tonight. Just leave."
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

Never rouse a sleeping dragon, wise people say, but some people just took that as a challenge. Zubairad opened his eyes with a groan on his lips, and inwardly felt a twitch of rage as the person who stood at the end of his bed wasn't even his dear wife.

Of course this had to happen while she was away on business. Like, if he had to suffer a disturbance, please at least be from someone he cared about, but no! Lo, a stranger cometh.

Zubairad sighed, voice low and gravelly from sleep, rubbing his eyes.

"What is it?" He groaned, sitting up. "There's supposed to be someone at reception. Go bother them instead."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He looked up and pointed at him "you better not.........nevermind" and goes back to sleep.
Jack Wright (played by _Skylark_)

It was a surge of otherness which woke Jack from a peaceful slumber. As soon as his eyes had cracked open, the room was already lit with their soft and violet glow.

For a moment, he just blinked groggily in the dim light. Slowly, the feeling solidified into a sense of drowsy confusion; not all his own.

That was when he saw the broad-shouldered figure at the end of his bed.

With a yelp, Jack dove immediately beneath the covers. Though the light from his magic was now brilliant, as though the room had been flooded with sunlight, he didn't do much else but shiver in the flimsy safety of the blanket.
Dwayne Diaz (played by scare)

Dwayne Diaz was in his room sleeping
Haunt (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he doesn't even sleep in a bed but he would be startled
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly was in her room sleeping until she heard a noise
Stray Sickle Weasel (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

the fur on his tail stood on end, as he noticed the person at the end of his bed
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

Asbjorn sat up in bed, staring blankly at Stray before sighing and grabbing his axe, saying, "All the houses within three hundred miles to sneak into, and you chose the only one who knows how to skin any animal... Talk about Cosmically Horrific Luck."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Grabs his pistol from under his pillow and fires a single warning shot "the next one won't miss........<f-bomb> off"
Tonight saw Bex as most nights did; a tangled, 9ft mass of bedsheets and wiry fur. Scattered bottles, strewn across her carpet, clinked as the masked person approached the end of the bed.

The werewolf raised her head, and then lowered it again with a languid flick of one ear. A chuff slipped from between her huge and lolling jaws.

The meaning was clear: go away.
Zoi Kinzoku (played by SoulHeart57)

Zoi is still awake, as she does not need food, water, or sleep. "Wh-what are you doing here? why is there a werewofl on my bed... I have silver in me, please, stay away!"
Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

"I'm not too sure who or what ya are but ya need to leave." He warned, looking a bit startled as he went to reach for anything for defense.
Teacher (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He gave daniel a pat on the head, and pointed to the door
Bailey wakes up, only to find that whoever was at the end of her bed wasn't there.

Thinking it may have just been the cat moving around and making noise, Bailey goes back to sleep.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He lifted his head and shouted "NO! GO AWAY GRANDMA, I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! NO!" he stuck his tongue out and threw a pillow "now go do old people stuff...."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus