Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Amaimon (played anonymously)

Amaimon jumps back, drawing his gun from under his pillow. "What?! How did you get here? What the hell are you doing?"
Riik (played by Riik)

Riik hopped down from the tree they were holding onto and rubbed at their lidless eyes, letting out a tired squeak of confusion. "Um..." all of their hands met to fidget together. "Do you want something...?"

Something, however did not seem right. They raised their head slightly as if about to sniff the air, but made no further motion. They didn't have to sniff to perceive a scent. "You smell funny..." they commented, eyes narrowing as much as was possible from brow and cheek muscle alone. "Like..."

Riik dropped into a stooped defensive stance, upper arms in front in a martial battle pose, lower arms spread at the ready as though preparing for a more mobile encounter. "Demon..." they hissed. "What do you want...?"
Bruce Wayne (played anonymously)

There was a stillness in Wayne Manor that crept into the souls of all those who resided within it's archaic walls. And yet, the somber solitude appeared eerily appropriate, almost entirely preferred.

Though seemingly ancient, the halls bore a resolution and sturdiness of a practical fortress, hiding the many secrets of it's master and sole inheritor. Shadows loomed in long, stretching figures, donned by a moonlight that occasionally hid behind wispy clouds that skirted across a star-speckled sky.

A massive bed containing what would appear to be a motionless form stirred ever so vaguely at the sounds of this would-be intruder. Sitting upright with a swiftness that unfurled the sheets in one fluid sweep, Bruce assessed his visitor with a cold, calculating scrutiny, gauging his next movements based on the other and their intentions.

"Who are you?" Bruce Wayne inquired, his booming voice teeming with the depth of someone who was used to being in control.
Neko Autumn (played by PinkBrat)

It was the shadow that momentarily blocked the moonlight from her window that caused her to stir. A soft groan was heard before the neko peeked her head out from under the covers. For someone who just woke to a stranger in their room, she didn't seem too worried. Autumn grinned before tossing the covers aside in an open invitation. "Most girls would expect a phone call first, at least."
Apex (played anonymously)

Mary is a light sleeper and wakes up the moment the Neko appears at the end of her bed. And in a moment, her jade colored ring flashes to life and her night gown changes to the familiar black and green uniform of the Green Lantern Corps. Anger flashes in her eyes, but her face remains placid like a calm lake.

Cruz-Dragons.jpg

Green Lantern creates constructs of green glowing dragons that do not possess any wings. Her creations speak for her since Mary herself is mute, "You picked the wrong home to break into, Pinky." And then the wingless Dragons race towards her with mouths gaping wide, sharp teeth angling towards her like a freight train as both of them roar with unholy fury.

(OOC: To the next poster: Since I play multiple different versions of "Apex" under this character, feel free to pick the one you want to appear at the end of your bed. ;) )
Sgt Johnson (played by Shadeslayer45)

"look lady i don't care what kind of powers you got that allowed you to get in my room but i need my dang sleep the covenant ain't just gonna fall over if i don't get my beauty sleep so if you could do me a favor and scat that be grand gotta be up by 0700 hoorah!"
Dwayne Diaz (played by scare)

Dwayne was in a deep sleep until he saw something Green glowing he didn't need to be disturbed he needed sleep after a long day at school and having homework behind it all
"Huh? Lemme sleep... a bit longer... Zzzzz..."
He lifted his head "what's wrong, little one?"

He sat up and switched his small bedside lamp on before putting his glasses on.

"Bad dream?"
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“…Alright, I got questions for you.” And instantly, Indra was on her feet, taking a fighting stance with her trench knives. “And you should answer them, so I don’t have to smash your face in, buddy.”
Reina sits up. “Why are you here? And what do you want?”
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"BECAUSE ITSA SPOOKY MONTH!" And then Peanut does the spooky dance.
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he laughed and took a demonic form
Balthazar (played anonymously)

Balthazar was curled up into the shape of a croissant, a very commonplace position for a sleeping feline.

Being a Familiar has permitted the tuxedo cat many encounters over the years, some ethereal and formless, others simple and hardly confounding.

One bright, yellow eye peeped haphazardly from beneath a veiled lid at the demonic creature that resided at the end of his fur-lined bed and as quickly as it had opened, the eye closed. Balthazar then easily let himself slip back into his much loved slumber.
Robin (played by Jaws)

Turning in her sleep, her nose picked up a scent of a cat. She decided to ignore it since some of her neighbors had cats too. She opened her eyes and sat up, realizing that the scent was strong; cats' scents in her neighborhood were faint due to them being far from her house. She looked at the owner of the scent, Balthazar. She took a pillow and placed it at the end of her bed. She spoke in an groggy voice, "Here's a pillow for whenever you feel sleepy. Don't break anything though."
Diana (played by Reithesniper)

She wakes up "....." A purple aura appears over one of her many pillows, flicking her finger forward she snipes what she assumes is a Yokai at the end of her bed "Pesky Yokai", she goes back to cuddling her tails
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"How the.......okay, I know I couldn't have gotten THAT drunk....."
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Gitai poofs into a pillow and reappears behind Seth, a Kunai at his neck. “You have on chance, and one chance only, what the hell were you doing in my room, in my bed? Trying to kill me?”
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Wakes up groggily, sees her and shrieks and jumps into the Iron Patriot armor at his bedside and aims every weapon at her. "Have at you! Stay away from my candy stash!"
Old Toad (played by Jaws)

Anyone standing at the end of Old Toad's bed would have crushed his house. Old Toad stood outside the now damaged house and sighed, looking up at the metal foot. He couldn't get mad at Andrew since he was used to creatures crushing his home. He muttered to himself, "Luckily someone yelled Goliath or I would have been crushed."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus