Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

Ayami watched the interaction from afar. She found it quite sweet how the stranger stood up for the adorable canine. Ayami smiled slightly to herself. Though she wasn't great at making friends, she definitely wouldn't mind being Red Hoods'.

Path chosen: Friends?
The Saiyan smiled at her and he held his kitten out to her "wanna hold Piano?" He said with a smile

friend
Kitten?

Kitten!

As much as she had always considered herself mostly a dog person, Cris couldn't think of an animal she actually didn't like, and especially cubs were her big one weakness. So the sight of a cat being held out immediately got her attention.

"Heyyyy, who is this adorable tyke?" she beamed, reaching out to gently scritch scritch the cat's tiny head. "Piano, you say he's called? How comes, he likes music?" She was reminded of some ancient cartoons from long before her time, one with some kittens who were learning to play music while, in another one, a mischievious tabby cat tried to get his owner to stop playing the instrument and play with him instead. Adorable, all of them - no less than the little fuzzy friend who just-

Ah right he also had an owner. Right.

Looking up at Oniyan she smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, when I see a pet I just lose track of the time, year, where I am or who I'm talking to. To make up for my poor manners, can I get you a coffee maybe?" After all, a friend of a friend was her friend, and the cat definitely was friend so his owner couldn't be otherwise!
Balthazar (played anonymously)

The little tuxedo cat streeeeetched his long body far and wide from his perch, legs extending, toes splaying, and maw slowly lulling open to a wide yawn. Pearly teeth flashed, and a pink tongue swiped briefly over fluffy little chops. Once he'd become accustomed to the world around him after his pleasantly long catnap, Balthazar's large lamp-like eyes focused on the individual cooing endearingly at what looked to be a dang-blasted kitten.

Immediately Balthazar's ears turned sideways, airplaning in irritation. Kittens were needy and they liked biting too much. He decided to remain safely on his perch, eyeing Light Raygun with skepticism and the dreaded kitten with disdain. However, he recalled this gentle soul. She had given him scritches and attention some long while back. Light was good people and in the end, she received the Familiar's certified approval.

A gentle mewl sent her direction was the magistrate's way of deeming her his cohort.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel backed away upon seeing the cat, oh no, oohhhh god...
"Wah-choo!" He suddenly sneeed, probably even scaring the cat a bit.

"Oh no, Sebastian did..Did you bring this cat over here?!" Ciel asked, a mix of fear and anger. With another sneeze and loud sniffle, he tried shooing the cat away.

(Pass.)
“Yeah, no. I’m an adult, and you’re still just a kid. You see where this could go horribly wrong? It doesn’t matter if you’re used to violence, but all the same, you will die around me.” Pass
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

She smiles "Quite used to death... I've been revived once already, I'm sure my sister wouldn't leave me dead even if someone managed to hit me.." she seems to zone out..

"Your pretty..."

Friend
Yeah shes fine, trust me
"We're already friends, but I could marry you for helping me fix my kitchen over at the bar....."
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Omori looks at Mathius... and smiles in his general direction "I would yell at you, but she thinks your a good friend.." she sighs

"So your my friend now!"
"A pretty Saiyan female!" the innocent-hearted Saiyan exclaimed "we can go train and then we can play with my kitten Piano!" He showed her the small gray fluffy kitten with paws that resembled piano keys.
Finny (played anonymously)

"Can I see your kitten, Piano? The young master doesn't allow cats around the mansion because he's allergic to them." Finny's eyes were wide and curious, he had the same demeanor as Oniyan, it seemed.

(Friend!)
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Omori smiles at Finny "Let's be friends dude.." she chuckled..
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms Charlie seemed to blush a bit. "Erm... Possibly Date?"
"Date." Vivian said before winking and smiling.
The doctor would tap his glasses up onto his nose "I'd be your friend. I have colleagues your age, and I don't think it would be fair to date you being that I have a son"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Friend." He said, "Or more so an acquaintance, but this game doesn't allow me to answer with that."
He then put his hand to his chin, "You are a doctor, yes? It's good to know people that can help when things are not going well."
Arcee tilts her head, metal clunking against itself as her body leans. The Autobot squats down, the car parts that make up her shoulders and back pressing into the dirt as her position moves from a squat to a cross-legged sit. 5 feet instead of the full 9 seemed convenient here, especially considering how tired she was. "Well... I'm not sure an interspecies relationship appeals to me! But since I tend to like most humans, I'm confident we could be great friends~!"
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Pass. It should be obvious why.”
"Friend" he said in his deep, thunderous voice.
Tifa Lockhart (played anonymously)

"Pass. I'm sorry." Tifa was frightened over his thunderous voice.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus