Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Date." Ashley perked up with a smile.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Friend. I don't see anything wrong with that.."
Death (played by SillySpider)

Death tilts his head. "Friend. Yeah I guess we can be that. Heh partner" the boney man extends out a hand.
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

The interesting fox looks up at the bone man and smiles at him "Death... very neat idea.." he laughs. "But if I had to choose I'd say pass"
"I guess we could be a good friend!" Kirara beamed at Reith.
"The best I can do is friends. Your features are interesting for someone who... well, for someone who looks to be human. Quite interesting indeed..."
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

When it came to anything remotely related to machines, it didn't take much to get Xailah's attention. Especially when it came to cars or anything vaguely resembling them. The cryptid circled the machine-woman with great interest, trying to figure out what she was exactly. "Oh, what a beautiful piece of machinery." She hushed in awe of the impressive metal being. She wondered who could have made such a remarkable thing- or if this lady had been crafted in the first place; her intellect spoke of an uncannily human sentience. "I haven't seen anything quite like you before. I think we could be fine friends, if you would have me."
"You look like someone who's well-versed within the dark mystic arts. I think we'll be great friends."
"Friends. If you wish, you can visit my Arcanum library"
"Pass. Sorry pal, you're way too old for me."
Date

”An ole fightin’ sport with a moral backbone, eh? Aye, am datin’ one of those as we speak,” Artie chuckled, leaning her weight on one hip as she looked Emma up and down, inspecting her gear and musculature. ”Ye seem to be more light-footed type, though, it speaks through yer built. Nothin’ bad ‘bout bein’ slim either, an’ yer taller than me, so that’s always a plus.” What else did she have to offer? Her current beloved veteran had lots of hobbies and whatnot that actually fueled their dynamic and helped them in fighting her war trauma, but with Emma, she saw very little aside from military interests. Perhaps she was just better at hiding it- mysterious women had their charm, too. ”Hm, in an alternate universe, I would’ve gone for a hypothetical date, yeah. Not sure if we actually have a bunch to talk about, but sharin’ a pint with a military lass has never disappointed me before.” And with a smirk and wink, she turned to face the next contestant. Not too shabby..
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Regarding the ginger-haired woman, Blue narrowed all six of her eyes.

Woman. Human. At least she wasn't a male. They were so tedious to deal with. Even among rusalki, where the rare males only existed biologically as they were all women in self-portrayal.

Would Blue befriend Artie? She wasn't sure. Humans were fickle creatures that didn't give their word as solidly as rusalki always did. Granted, humans were also the least likely to intend malice, even if they would stab one in the back rather than bite one's head off.

Would Blue date Artie? She wasn't sure what that meant, but if she had to court her, she wasn't sure. She'd only ever courted for reproduction, but she was aware of rusalki who courted otherwise. Contrary to popular belief, rusalki weren't devoid of the capability of emotional intimacy. Normally, it was among non-rusalki they courted for romance; those who could match their passion in a more nuanced manner.

Would this human do that? Would this human even consider a washed-up old rusalka with what humans called. . . what was it? A 'mom bod?'
wRDzsoV.png

Human terminology was so strange. . .

Blue let out a worried rumble in her throat before speaking.

"D. . . DA. . . ATE?" They're all staring, aren't they. "NO. . . O. . . P. . . PASSSS! FOR. . . GET. . . WHA. . . WHAT. . . I. . . SSSSAY."

Fretfully, she devolved into sitting curled up on the ground, her tail wrapped around her and her face in her hands.

"I . . . N. . . NOT. . . T. . . KNOW. G-GO. . . A. . . AWAY!"
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

"Well aren't you adorable, we're gonna be good friends!" The short man was rocking a baby from side to side

"Errian dear please dont cry-" he muttered as he walked off somewhere to deal with his kid-

Friend
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He went to the man. He sniffed the baby and was ever so gentle as he put a paw on the man's leg.
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

"Why do I always find you groveling at the giants, beast?" The little mushroom grumbled, almost confused by the dog's behavior. It seemed the concept of "man's best friend" was lost to Enoki. " Have they tamed you? Are you forever sworn to their side?!"

Getting worked up at the thought, Enoki aimed the tip of his spear at the animal. "If so, then you too are not safe from my wrath! I shall let you off easy this time, but mark my words! If you get in the way of Enoki the Giant-Slayer in favour of the giants, you will deeply regret it!"

Enoki waves his toothpick of a spear around. "Now shoo! Begone, beast!"

(Pass.)
"I have had my fill of you......enough is enough"

He would drop to one knee, and reach down and flick the mushroom away.

pass
Voítheia (played anonymously)

((
drael wrote:
He would drop to one knee, and reach down and flick the mushroom away.
I LAUGHED AT THAT HA HA XD XD ))

Voitheia collapsed to the floor into a sit, teary-eyed and scared,
"P-Please don't hurt me, Demon!" He sobbed, he was a snotty, terrified mess.

Pass
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

Greg looked worriedly down at the weeping youngster. "Where the hell is your bloody parents? You are far too young for this kind of setting."

With a decisive motion, the detective inspector reached for the lad in an effort to pull him back up to his feet. "C'mon then, you're not stickin' around here, and we're going to find your family."

With a deeply etched frown, Lestrade briefly wondered how many more children found their way into these precarious situations. Too often the D.I. would stumble upon these wayward youths playing these risky games and it was very disheartening considering he himself was a father...

In this instance, Greg Lestrade was a friend, eager to come to Voítheia's aid...
The doctor went up to the investigator and he looked at the boy with him. "The name is Dr. Todd Swordson. Let me take a look at the kid and make sure he's medically okay" friend
Dominick (played anonymously)

"Um, I think..." His voice faltered, "I think I should pass. Father says that outsiders usually cause harm to our family, so I...probably should avoid you."
He nervously tugged at his cultist outfit, "I should really g-go..." Dominick was going to scurry away, but bumped into the person below, whom would decide Friend, Date or Pass...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus