Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Pint (played anonymously)

“Oi! If befriending ye is wot it takes to visit yer kingdom, then count me in! I hear that’s a place where I can get me axe wet!”
Ana blushes and looks at her feet. "D-date..." Continues to blush furiously before hiding her face behind her floppy bunny ears.
"Uhhhh..." Anxiety raises, palms grazes. "DATE!" She blurts out, then covered her face. She doesn't know what she's gonna get. She then looks at the reply above her. "Uh... y-you wanna-- date?" She asks while she waits for her response.
Naisha Saad (played by Falyn)

"I'm only interested in dating men and even then I'm fairly picky, but I see you like to cook. I'll trade you one of your recipes for a piece of my famous cinnamon baklava with maple syrup, friend." The young woman replied with a smile.
Crusty (played anonymously)

"Date. Fancy a pint of cider and a pie?" Gives her a wink.
"F-Friend? I d-don't find y-you that a-appealing, so I'd h-have to get t-to know you, f-first." Kit said, looking to the ground. The 4'8 boy hated doing stuff like this.
Shael (played anonymously)

"Ah, don't hate the fact ye can make friends. It should be fun. Friend." ☘️
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmmm....let’s be friends.”
Diana (played by JetStorm)

"I wouldn't mind being friends with ya"

Friend
Patricio Gratius Deum (played by _Apollo_)

"Pass. You're too mundane."
Nails (played anonymously)

"Pass, you look like a chump."
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm....Date. Why not?”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"pass sorry but its not a good idea to be friends with me or to date me"
Sonic (played by JetFire)

"Sorry pal...but uh...Its a pass for me." he says and leans against a tree.
Peredur (played anonymously)

"I would offer friendship and apologies for eating hedgehog when I was starving." He bows and gives Sonic a sincere glance, then sharply clears his throat, "Sorry."
"F-Friendship." Kit said, his ear flicking a bit. He kept his eyes down.
wolfie9753

"Date~" Spice purred with a grin
Pass. Sorry but I’m not into *fur*. I’m sure you’ll get someone, someday, but for me, it’s gonna be a no.”
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"Pass. Far too young! I prefer someone mature with a wicked sense of humor."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"There are an awful lot of 'em runnin' around, aren't there?" Jim grinned. "I may have to resort to requesting for I.D.s at this rate."

"I suppose since you believe me to be so distracted as of late, I will have to seek a friendship out of you -- someone to set me straight when I start to stray. And for your information," the consulting criminal states seriously, "I do not have a thing for Lady Grey."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus