Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Dane Magnussen (played by Falyn)

"My wife would stab us both nearly to death, heal us and stab us again, if I dated you or anyone else for that matter. I'll buy you a pint instead, mate." Friend. :)
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Ah, well, if you’re married, then we should friends, right?”

Friend
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Hey, you can turn into a ship? Why, I can turn into animals! I think we're a match wouldn't you say?" DATE
.*chuckles* You have much in common with... my children, if in different fashion. Someone I'd be proud to consider a friend."
Sióg ársa (played anonymously)

"Now, I be not the person to pass anyone in the street without a greet'n of hello. Any form or feature deserves a greet'n, in a friendly manner. No matter what you are, or who you are. Now, I wouldn't date ye, as I'm an old man and little one at that, but true friendships are like rainbows, seldom seen but cherished in memories. Friends."
Emeraude D'Artagnan (played by pixl.Bee)

"I don't see any reason not to become friends - or at least, any reason not to try! Dating is clearly not an option, but if we can form a friendship, then why not?" (Friend)
“I wouldn’t mind becoming your friend, little one. Come, let’s go see it we can find some cake for us to enjoy.” Said the young mother with a big smile on her face as she cradled her son in her arms.
“I’m afraid I’ll have to pass, I’m sorry.”
Adyr (played by Pantrane)

“Ah yes, another Drow... Very well.” He opens a slim bottle of luminous, bright green liquid. “Drink up in the name of dark elves from the Underdark and beyond.”

Friend
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’d rather makes friends than enemies, so....”

Friend
Loriia (played by fiesch)

"I don't have a lot of friends because my uncle and God father don't really let me go to town..." The bright eyed young woman would twist the hem of her apron in her hands nervously with a little smile. "I would really like to be your friend."
“Pretty hair.” Dawn chirped as he saw the woman with the red hair.

Friend
Mason Brown (played by EchoSama)

"You are certainly old" He chuckled gently to himself. "but if it has to do with the fact that you are an angel and are immortal, I think we would get along pretty well. Maybe we could grab a bite and get to know each other.....?"

Date
He eyed the young man, smiling softly, “I suppose one date wouldn’t hurt. But you might not find my tastes appealing.”

Date
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“My Ironblood could always use more allies, ja? So, then, Freund it is.”

Friend
Robin (played anonymously)

"Hm... you seem strong. Maybe you could be of great use for a plan." She assesses Bismarck. "Yes, friend it is!"
Friend!
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Woohoo! I love hanging out with mages! Friends at the minimum or a date if you’d be interested!”
"You seem to be the kind of person that I wouldn't mind being friends with..." She says, the hyper attitude of the other bringing a smile to her face.
Umar Abbzan (played by Pantrane)

“Habibti... Come.. Have you been to the Grand Desert?” He gestures bold movements as he explains things to do in his homeland. “We can pick dates and figs from palm trees, then watch the moon under a night of endless stars.”

Date
Robin (played anonymously)

"I would say friends! Well, come now, I can take you to my homeland!" Her homeland of the kingdom Ylisse, and a complete stranger? What could go wrong!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus