Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I would pat your head. So a friend, I guess?"
Pigeon (played anonymously)

I will friend, date...or pass just don't let the princess blow me up again!
Lord Jaysong (played by Kloomsy)

Pigeon wrote:
I will friend, date...or pass just don't let the princess blow me up again!

Lord Jaysong stared at the pigeon. While he was an avian himself, his wings wide and grand, he had no interest in a pigeon. They were kind and smart creatures deep down though.

He leaned back in his heels and smiled politely, “Hm.. if you would like, I shall befriend you. It has been a long time since I have talked to a pigeon. None seem to come to my lands.”
Paragon (played anonymously)

A light blush tinges her smooth skin, "I would definitely go on a date with him."
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

He gazes upon the lass and gives a slight nod, crossing his arms. "Aye. I would be either friends with or date the young maiden."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Friend," Jim declared in a perfectly amicable tone. "It's never a bad thing to have too many of those in your back pocket. You never know when they might come in handy."
The Pirate King (played by Kloomsy)

James Moriarty wrote:
"Friend," Jim declared in a perfectly amicable tone. "It's never a bad thing to have too many of those in your back pocket. You never know when they might come in handy."

Kyven raised an eyebrow. His eyes were darker than normal and a smell of ale and whisky was on his breath, plopping down in his seat. He was interested, that’s for sure.

“Friend. As ya’ said, ya’ never know when they can come in handy.” he stated, “ya’ would be a good asset.”
Yu-Ni Kyo (played by PinkBrat)

One look was all she needed in order to make up her mind about him. A single roll of the eyes before she answered. "Pass. You seem like a man that that believes he is more important than he really is. One who probably only cares about himself too."
Kaiden Hawke (played anonymously)

Kaiden looks upon the vision of beauty before him, eyeing Yu-Ni Kyo up and down with a stone cold glare that holds a hint of curiosity. Refusing to linger too long, he speaks with a strong and powerful voice, "Friend." Then he goes back to meditating.
HOLY CANOLY! FRIEND! The Tennants of the Jedi Order are lame! They are designed to hold down the Jedi. The Will of the Force and the Will of the Jedi Council are two totally different things! Good for you for being you! You should check out Mahatma Ghandi, Michael Knight and Mr. T! They are my greatest influences in being a good person! May the Force be WITH YOU!
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“…Pass. I doubt you’d like me, being how I basically am the second in command of a gang.”
Wacky Wally (played by -Danny-)

Friend! Your gang hiring chemists?
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The young artist observed the stranger for a moment before offering a mild shrug and a smile. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I don't think our interests really... align."
Brad Davis (played by -Danny-)

"You are the girl that drew the ducks!" He smiled and walked off forgetting what decision he was supposed to make.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm. I'm afraid i'm gonna have to pass. I seem to have enough friends and i feel like having more might be a little too overwhelming."
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

“Friend, you seem quite pleasant to be around.” She smiled a little
Soundwave (played by randomentity777)

"Pass. I have no use for a noblewoman unless she has information useful to the Decepticons. Soundwave superior."
DJ Rockwell (played by Cynical)

"Pass. You seem like the type that would enjoy starting some fires around the city. Can't have that. Nope."
Stanley (played by PepperFox)

He gave rockwell a hug "friend"
Seith (played by Darkfeatures)

"I'll give you a pass. Nothing personal, just things that look like fungi do strange things to my mind."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus