Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

Rhialla glances his way, letting her eyes roam over Seith, "Yes, definitely date."
“Gosh, yer pretty, not often that I, ummm..” Daedalus fiddles with his gauntlets sheepishly before pulling the brim of his hat down to conceal his face. “..Would date a lady, eyup.”
Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

"Easy pass, not into males. Might make a decent friend, though, might have no time for that since I'm too busy cleaning up Martin Li's mess."
Dafodil (played by PepperFox)

He sat on Dyllan's shoulder

(friend)
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“As most people, I’m not going to date a cat.” Jason just snickered softly. “I could be buddy buddy with you, though! Who doesn’t love a nice little cat companion?”

(Friend)
Summer (played by PepperFox)

"I've never met a person with cat ears! I'd love to be friends with you, if it's okay" summer told jason
Asheron Modern (played anonymously)

"Sadly I'm not exactly sure about exactly what you are, so I'm going to have to pass at the moment." The tall male gave a polite wave and went on his way, not too sure who he had just spoken to.
Victoria Chase (played anonymously)

He is handsome and intellectual. I might friend him and see what happens.
Terrane (played by GingerHades)

"HAAAH! There's no way I'm gonnae be friends with a bloody human," Terrane's voice echoed. "An' the day I be makin' googly-eyes over one is th' day we folks'll keel over dead."

Terrane's illusion seemed to furrow its nonexistent brow. "You 'ear me, jewelkeeper?! Yer all so damn fragile an' pathetic! Unless ye've got somethin' special about'cha, ye might as well toss me pendant outta th' damn window. Now, piss off!"

...That appeared to be Terrane's way of saying she was going to pass.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Well you're a bit snippy, aren't you?" Maisi hummed, grinning good-naturedly just the same. "If you weren't so opposed to us snively little humans, I'd say friend -- but I'd like to think I've learned at least a few lessons on figuring out when something's a waste of time. So I'm afraid it'll be a pass today."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

James circled around behind the artist in order to move alongside her more discretely. The smile brandished upon his features teamed with a mischievous nature, and yet with good intention, he took her by the arm and directed her hand to his inner elbow which was crooked for support.

"My dear, I think we have skirted the issue for long enough," Moriarty said looking Maisi pointedly in the eye. "I say we romance the night away with that promise of food you mentioned -- my treat. And you cannot possibly tell me 'no' because, God help you, no one in their right mind ever tells me, of all people, 'no.'"

There was some credence to his words, perhaps an underlying, sinister truth even, but it was heavily masked by his otherwise amiable demeanor. Then again, this was Maisi Dennis after all. No harm would ever come to her. It was one of his many decrees and a well-known proclamation among those who knew their place within his syndicate.

"So it's a date then?"
Paragon (played anonymously)

Keira gives James a once over with her eyes, "Easy on the eyes, cute and handsome. But I don't date criminals, so I pass."
Jackie Harlow (played by BoyBand)

Friend, date, or pass?
Kellyfish

I’d date Jackie, as any of my characters lol.
Dotty (played anonymously)

"Definitely friend. You seem nice."
Oliver James (played by BoyBand)

Friend, date, or pass?
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Young man," Lestrade smiled earnestly, "I think you might want to participate as well. You have to friend, date, or pass the person above you, and then the person after you will do the same for you."

"On that note, I will friend you, of course. Everyone needs someone to help set them straight."
Kimberly Russo (played by PinkBrat)

"I would date but I feel like you may be in more need of a friend. Or possibly a vacation. Why don't you spend a little time at my vineyard to unwind?" She replied with a smile, feeling a little happy for once.
Oliver James (played by BoyBand)

Oh? In that case, friend Jackie, date Kimberly, and then friend Dotty.
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

He looks at Oliver, up and down. "I'll like to befriend you", he said his reply.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus