Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Ikar (played anonymously)

"Oh, I will have to pass. You are far too large for a man of my stature." He pressed thickly gloved hands together tentatively, eyes casting downward for a thoughtful moment, "Friends, perhaps..." For such a serious man he sure did have a way of softening his eyes, even if his lips stayed in a thin pressed line. He looked as if he'd like to say more, but kept that to himself.
Tory Nichols (played by FrostWolf)

"I dont have a lot of friends but pass" Tory just leaned back against her car
Eliotte (played by 13ee)

“Too young,” Eliotte assured with certainty, trusting a gut feeling over potential fact. “That’s gonna’ be a hard as **** pass from me.”
Ikar (played anonymously)

"I'd... entertain a friendship." Icarus tried his best to not let interest seep into his features, gloved knuckles tapping together a few times. "Purely out of curiosity. Nothing else." He couldn't manage the word 'date', even if he'd like to change his answer.
He wasn't aware of the glare he was wearing.
Nyktiphoros (played anonymously)

"Oh, friend, absolutely. Any feline is absolutely an instant in the friend column." Nyk nodded with a kind smile. "I happen to take on a cat form myself from time to time, so we have something in common to talk about!" he said with a laugh. "Besides, my favorite pastime is learning about others, so I'm sure the stories we might swap would be lovely."
Dewdrop (played by LoupGarou)

Dewdrop looked the man up and down with minor interest, "I don't know about dating but...maybe you can keep me entertained for a while," he said with a wink.
Oh you look FUN! Want to steal a ship and set fire to something on the way out? I brought MATCHES! *begins quickly scrambling for where he tucked the matches, His AI, Jack, making his eye glow excitedly*
[Date if not date then fire friends]
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Bah... I couldn't see us dating but... We could be friends if you like." Isaac said, blushing slightly in embarrassment, not knowing what he has to go onto about the dreaded past. "Maybe we can like get to know each other or something..?"
Laurie Harrison (played anonymously)

“You are a hard pass for me. I don’t date, nor am I really friendly with children”
The demon wrinkled her nose, her tail thumping on the ground.

"First of all, datin' is definitely out of the question," She tilted her head, leaning in just a tad bit closer. "You don't wanna date? Good, because I wasn't interested in you anyway."

Mixie chuckled evilly to herself. "Second of all, I don't see any reason to be your friend! Why should I keep you around, hmmmm? Is there anythin' you can do for me besides provide me with one night's worth of food?"

She grinned, menacingly, a thin string of drool dripping from the gaps between her horrible fangs. "No? Heh. I didn't think so."

(Pass.)
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

Friend. I don't date girls, but deranged people is fun
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And for you, I pass. I’m not really interested in some ghost thing.”
"I'd Friend ya for some reason. We could like hang out and kill some random stuff? I dunno."
Chess (played anonymously)

*gasp* you're a kitty like me! And you're blue like me! YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND! *proceeds to try and cuddle the blue cat gently*
Detective Marou (played anonymously)

"Sorry, kid. Cat's aren't my type. Pass. I'm sure you'll find a cool friend, though." Detective Marou shook his head a little in disbelief.
"Pass. I never talk to cops."
The Madame (played anonymously)

Royer quietly studies the woman up and down, quirking a brow with a faint smile. "I could see us being many things, but how about you pour me a drink first, and then we'll talk."
Wren (played by _Apollo_)

Wren's eyes lit up. He was quick to sidle close to the gorgeous woman, remaining at a respectful distance, of course. "Friends! I'd love to hear what kind of stories you have to tell." If he'd been straight, he'd certainly have asked for a date.
Icarus (played by Kloomsy)

Icarus on the other hand was not straight. His eyes focused on the fellow and tilted his head the side. Strands of his curly hair tickled his cheeks. “Friends I suppose.” After all, he wouldn’t ask for a date right off the bat without knowing the stranger! He was a gentleman after all.
Erik Olsen (played anonymously)

Pass with much regret. You're very much my type, but I somehow found myself in a committed relationship.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus