Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Monika Kalchik (played by milktea_dollie)

"There is no reason to hit or kill you, so I am sorry this is being too familiar," Miro chuckled, giving the woman a small kiss on the cheek.
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I suppose a kiss wouldn't hurt...As I have no reason to hurt you."
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“I don’t mind kissing fair blue-eyed blonde girls at all!”
“I believe a kiss is in order. You are quite handsome after all.” The princess said with a soft smile on her face.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmm.. you certainly are very.. comely. Definitely a kiss, hmmr.”
Alejandro (played by Mathunga)

A small nervous squeak that he hopes nobody heard escapes Hani. The wild expression on this woman's face as well as her somewhat animalistic appearance cause his heart to pound. Sucking up all of his courage - which isn't much to begin with - he takes trembling steps up to Xochi and brushes a feather-light peck on her cheek before turning tail to dart away. He hopes his dark bangs are enough to mask his flushing face.
Shinya Kogami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hrm...Hit. I'm not going to kill you nor am I going to kiss you."
“...You aren’t bad...just a follower. I don’t kill those who don’t warrant it. I don’t just kiss anyone. Don’t take it personally.”
> She took a stuffed toy and hucks it at Kogami.
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I am incapable of kissing. You're record does not carry a warrant for elimination. I will hit you..loading low velocity beanbag round."
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“Definitely hit, eh. Lemme grab my handy dandy Bo Staff.”
"Hit." Crius said as he coiled his tail up beneath himself.
"No one is truly a monster especially if they have the potential to be good..." Vedette reaches for his cheek, laying a gentle kiss upon it. "All you need is just a little love and acceptance."
"My apologies, please don't take this age wrong way." She said calmly as she placed the lightest of kisses upon Vedette's hand before turning away to return to her duties.
Cyber Frost (played anonymously)

"Now you look like you can take a punch. Heh! Clench them teeth!!"

Hit
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Out of my way." She said as she slammed the frozen freak into a wall multiple times via psycho-kinetic force.

"I have homicidal maniacs to kill."
Captain Vann (played by Pantrane)

“Wow... And I thought I was genetically modified.” Vann smiles, bright crimson irises seeming highly visible every time he blinks. “Let me show you around the grounds of Rednar Base... They say the red grass and tall flower trees make a great locale for a kiss.”
Magnolia Arch (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm... It will be a hit from me.”
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Loading beanbag rounds."
"Ohhh! How curious!" Princess Bon smiled at the strange creature and gave it a hug. "You look magnificent. Pretty solid, but magnificent! ... What are you exactly?"
Taluna (played anonymously)

“W-Whooooaaaaa! Are you, like, made out of candy!!??? I just have to kiss you!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus