Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Jegan (played by j_a7980)

"Oh by the gods, you're as fierce as you are adorable!" He exclaims as he scoops her into probably too tight of an embrace. "I want to shove you in my pack next to my spell book and keep you forever!"
Lian (played anonymously)

"The LiLi doesn't kill, no no no no. Not full actions to actually do the deed, no. The LiLi doesn't like to be hit, so others probably won't either. Hmm...Thinking, thinking. A kiss? A kiss is the only option lefts. So lean in closer and offer a cheek for kiss!"
Taniks (played anonymously)

“Hotter than my scorch cannon.” 👌💋
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

She walked up calmly and kissed him on the forehead. Just like that. Like nothing.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

“Yikes! I’d like to kiss you, but I think I’m gonna need a ladder for that.”
“Kiss, you seem too nice to be hit or killed.” Victoria said with a smile on her face.
Aron snow (played anonymously)

" kiss! I can't kill!" -pinky.
" hmmm a little kiss on the hand never hurt anyone"- lavender
Sahja Jura (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Well, I suppose a hit's in order." Instead of summoning something to hit the two, she instead grabs a random object from her bag and throws it at the two, though the object in question wouldn't hurt the two, it'd hurt at least one of the two...
“Since you choose to make your life’s mission hitting as many people as possible here, perhaps you deserve a hit as well...”

Lady Gwen pulls out a long leather glove and slaps her with it.
"Get in line soldier!" The general said before slapping the woman across the face.
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

“Scoundrel! How dare you strike her like that!? You’re lucky my code prevents me from killing you outright. But I will deliver proper retribution!”

Hit
" Kiss"- halo
" I choose more of a love hit like this" radio flicks their head - radio
"Eugh. You're both weird," Hiko said with a grimace as he gave both siblings a smack to push them away from him.
Seraph (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ugh. You're the weird one." She crosses her arms, sending a bolt of red lightning towards the male. Not much but enough to sting a little, at best. "Hmph."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Won't be the first freak they asked me to put down. Don't worry....IM A FREAK TOO." She said as the lethal psycho kinetic shockwave emitted from her hands, sending vibrant red and blue waves out in dagger like shards with intent to kill.
Akai Terukage (played by Praise_The_Sun)

"Well then, you don't seem like one to talk,"The undead said in a jolly tone as he pulled out his katana,"You know what they say right?" The undead ask in a more colder tone," That actions speak louder then words," The undead said with no trace of his jolly tone left," So, let hear how loud your are," Akai said as he lunged foward with his katana pulled back.
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

After flesh had turned to dust, only the smell of sake-drenched moldy bones permeated around that fallen samurai. Yet, it was a scent strong enough. The stench of death meant the possibility of a powerful vanquisher nearby, but when the trees were torn in half, when Akai's presence summoned a jagged dragon from the very skies, it did not go after the samurai. "Show thyself!" - The monster shouted to the winds, its voice reaching to the very horizons.

It was only after a moment of silence, probably interrupted by the familiar sound of a curved longsword unsheathing, that the monster had it's eyes on the undead samurai. "... You?" - Nehu's gaze was set ablaze, claws firming unto the earth and destroyed trunk, splitting rock and wood apart. "... Even after death... You cling to life." - A wicked grin twisted the monster's expression, blood boiling beneath its tightening limbs. It knew that, something with the willpower to challenge death itself, was a foe worthy of having blood spilled.

"Show me... Fallen warrior..." - And, with that, in the blink of an eye, the monster leaped forward, limbs stretched out, the only objective on its mind being pulverizing those shambling bones. "What you are made of!!"

Kill
Seven (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

“A real sparring match with something other than simulated Militesi soldiers sounds good.”
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Did someone say sparring!!!?? FIGHT ME!!!"

HIT
Chaeya Spire (played anonymously)

Hit

Chaeya laughs evilly as she twirls a knife in one of her hands. “Fight you, you say? I’m always up for a good fight!” On the word fight, she springs forward and scratches you with her knife, “I’m not supposed to kill, so I guess I can just beat you up a little.” She winks at you and charges forward once again.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus