Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

The Madman (played by Burrito)

"Now things are getting ♪interesting♪" It said in a rather singsongy, lilting tone. It's 'pillow' disappeared as it took a step backwards, thwacking Draka with it's cane as it did. "And now, to watch the show..."
Walks up and snaps the neck of the madman"creating drama annoys me, anyone else wanna create more drama?"
Kill
"I do." Crius said with a smirk and gave the dragoness a tailsmack to the back.
Lunara (played anonymously)

"And me!!" Lunara said and went to headbutt Crius using her deer horns.
Sakurai the Weapon (played by PinkBrat)

"Oh, is there going to be a fight? How fun." The woman held up a hand, displaying a ball of flames in her palm momentarily. Then she would blow a kiss toward Lunara.
Crazy Hassan (played by Burrito)

"Everyone knows that mobility is the most important part of combat! Buy one of my used, new, and high quality WAR CAMELS!!" The merchant shouted, gesturing to a row of camels armed with rotary turrets behind him. The smile on the face of a satisfied customer is the only payment needed!

Sell isn't an option, so...

He the pulled out a large sign, reading: 'Crazy Hassan's Used Camel Emporium,' accidentally slamming a part of the sign into Sakurai, but due to it being made of a very flimsy material, it was hardly noticable. ((So, technically hit.))
Liza (played by UrbanLady)

A tall woman walks up to the merchant to plant a little kiss on his cheek, then whispers.. "I'd rather much kiss and make peace rather than violence." She smiles softly before straightening up to walk over to a bench to sit down at and play her cello.
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yes!...Make love, not war..."

Kiss
Ambria (played by sarah18394729)

*smiles sweetly* I may not be Bisexual or lesbian I will not kill or hit you so kiss *Kisses the person above/Below her*
Komo (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Kisses the one above her"peace is good"
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Ah how dramatic.. Peace only means that the weak distract themselves while the strong gain time. And delaying the expected end is quite a waste of time...

Kill, she's not worth my time, at least I can use her blood.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"Nuuuu, komo" hits the one who killed komo
Lumina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"This seems like perfect chance to stir up trouble."

Hit
"Well I am not complaining." Zain said before he hit Lumina.
Judas Eden (played by Lagertha)

"The voices made me do it... but I don't mind."

Kill
Tamalyn (played anonymously)

"How about a slapping contest instead?" Said a woman's voice before her hand came clean over the back of her target's head! A resounding smack hitting said target. "Hahaha!"
Chaeya Spire (played anonymously)

Hit

“A slapping contest? Really? That’s dull,” says Chaeya as she cleans her knife. She flicks the knife to land a little off to the side of the woman’s head, and as the girl is stunned Chaeya waltzes up and slaps her. “I guess I’ll participate none the less.” she smiles wickedly.
M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

The wooden buttstock of her...well, M1 Garand hits the woman in the back. "Dull?"

Hit
Zizka (played by j_a7980)

Well on occasion you have to hit the charging handle forward when the bolt catch fails to release after reloading when those things start getting dirty. The ol' M1 thumb is not the hazard people make it out to be.

So, love tap to get it working again I suppose
“I’m not one for violence so I’d rather give you a kiss.”

Kiss

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus