Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

“Why hold yourssself back, dear? Why deny yourself the thrill of ending a life? Let me ssshow you how it’sss done.”

Kill
Giantdad (played by Praise_The_Sun)

Dark spirit, The Legend, his invaded!

“Hah, you’re one ugly son of a gun,” Giantdad said while chuckling,”You and I may get along somewhere else,” Giantdad said while pulling out his zweihander and summon his flame,”Still need to get some Humanity though.” The Legend said as he slash at the creature.

Hit
Zipactli (played anonymously)

Zippy sighed, shook his head, and reluctantly pulled out his Bo Staff.

“Why am I always stuck fighting the weird ones, eh??” He said as he got into a fighting stance. Feet apart and Bo Staff held over his head with both hands.

Hit
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

She walked up and simply hit him with a pillow"tada"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Ohh my! I would definitely "hit" on that 3D cutie!" Elaine made a pair of finger guns, ironically making a timeline mess up given that guns didn't exist in the rps where she usually dwelled...ohh well.
Akai Terukage (played by Praise_The_Sun)

Akai let out booming laugh as he pour his sake into his 'mouth', he then slammed the cup down and point at Elaine, "You are just the kind of person I like!" The undead said as he refill his cup, "Though you need to fight with more honor," He then drawn his sword with a jolly arua around him, "Maybe we can work on it during a duel?"
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Mina arched a brow upward as she looked at Akai, shoving her hands into the pockets of her coat, "And people think I stink of dead? Found someone worse." A wide smile spread on her lips, wide enough to show sharpened teeth, as she cackled for a moment, finding her own joke far more amusing than it should of been. The laugh continued on long enough for it to be considered awkward before it finally stopped and she sighed. "Hit."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

*looks up at the person above her and sighs shakily* I'm not lesbian but I don't kill or hit so kiss you.
Laffey (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hrm...Does it matter what you are...?” She raises her one of her small destroyer-type naval cannon...........but soon after, lowers the weapon, and sleepily says, “I’m sleepy, so, never mind.”

Hit
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Hey! You’re pretty cute!”

Kiss
Avery Underhill (played by Lanx12)

Hit

Grumbles then sees the gnome in his shop. "Oh no! No no no! OUT !!!" Whacks the tiny terror out. "Last time you were in here you attacked a customer!!!" He would then slam the door and go back to work.
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

*Gasps in shock at the sight of Taluna getting kicked out of the shop*

"Everybody was kung fu fighting!!!" Azhura yelled loudly while flying kicking the shop door! The impact along with the flames that accompanied it reducing the now not so insurable door to small charred bits that fell in every direction.

Hit
Yuka (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh! Um......” Yuka’s clearly got a tough choice, but she doesn’t fight people (she’s useless for that, anyway)...But she doesn’t kill either! So what to do... “I-I’m sorry! But this has to be done.”

Kiss
Ayslinne (played by 0089)

"Ara~ Ara~♡ Mind If I join the fun?" Ayslinne snickered right next to the woman's ear.

Kiss
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

*whimpers softly* I don't like you you're a little scary so h hit?
Giantdad (played by Praise_The_Sun)

The giant of a man stare down at the little girl, "Listen here kid, you need to learn how to fight." The Legend said as he lightly smack the top of her head, "And get some pushups in, you are as skinny as a hollow."

Hit
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Kiss.
Because.. I like to try new things.
Carmen Scalice (played by The_Leader_Of_TBT)

Hit.

"Sorry... I can't kiss a stranger, and I don't like death. So..." WHACK! "...I'll hit you."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

IM SORRY!" she then smacked him with a rubber chicken that made a squeaky toy noise, resulting in her being subsequently tackled by a large canine like mass of fur.
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

I will not kiss a pheasant like you and I won't hit anyone with my own hands so GUARDS KILL THIS CREATURE!!!!!!1

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus