Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Great hes drunk again..." She walked away from the book and stood next to him. "Really?"
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

"Hey I am not drunk...maybe a light buzz but, necromancer can you help me test out the weapon and all, you get a first hand look, I just need an offensive spell"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

In the book laid an old and ancient language known as High Nehekharan, Nagash's native language. If you know what it said it would say on the cover "Liber Mortis" this one of the nine books of Nagash. The nine books are some of the most powerful sources of necromancy.
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

“Hey, wizard, is there something you need with my book?” Gawain ask the wizard while resting his hand onto the book.

Aladdin wrote:
"Hey I am not drunk...maybe a light buzz but, necromancer can you help me test out the weapon and all, you get a first hand look, I just need an offensive spell"

Nagash looked at Aladdin he responded "If that is what you require then yes"

"Let's do it outside." She glanced at the tavern.

Gawain grab the book and go outside to look at the fight,”Haha, this will probably be fun to look at.”

Nagash goes outside and waits for Aladdin and his move.

"Alright tho how about out of town, I rather not limit destruction and all" he heads out

"Alright then, how about 2 miles from the town" He suggested

"Sure just remember, NO KILLING!" She seems on edge, ever since he mentioned the white blade sword. She walks to a clearing about two miles away.

"That sounds fair, I will meet you there" he jumps as he vanishes as soon after a sonic boom is heard he waits 2 miles away from the direction of the entrance

Gawain was already there thank to a teleport spell,”I have a few healing spell, if things go wrong,” Gawain said wiping off some dust off the book he held.

"Dont worry, even if he harms me injuries heal quite fast for me, I been impaled before thousands of times"

Nagash then summoned a giant skeleton hand that grabs him and takes and travels underground to where Aladdin blasted too

After 30 seconds Nagash remerged above ground where Aladdin and Gawain were.

“I wish that I have your inhuman healing,” Gawain said while casting a spell to make sure he don’t get blow up if the spell go wrong,” God know that would have been useful with that dragon.”

She stood next to Gawain, "This will be new to me." She felt a sharp pain in her hand and placed it in her pocket. The tip of her left hand was shifting into the point of a blade. She kept it in her pocket, it should shift back in 5 minutes or so.

" Tell me when and I'll start," Nagash said to Aladdin

He takes out the short sword lostvayne, getting into a stance as he nods "ready and if you so wish it I will tell you what rin's weapon is"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus