Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He nods, walking over sitting down as he hears the murmurs of the other residents of this town
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She sits down and looks at the menu, "I'll take the full roasted pork, you Aladdin?"

"I will have some some pasta....and ale" he says with a smile

After the food arrived, "Hey, who do you think about the town people? You seemed on edge..."

"I dunno really, should we ask around to see if there is something we can do?" he says as he takes the ale and chugs it down
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

The figure saw and felt two entities that were similar to the man who entered before. He hoped they didn't notice him, but he is a bit thirsty so he got and went to the tables near him to ask for some brandy.

Nagash caught her eye but she didn't say anything. "Yeah and mabey this time you can stay sober!" She laughed softly.

"Hey before i drank more then 10 drinks, this is only one so it wont effect me that much" he says being a proud drunk

Nagash sat down at one of the tables and ordered some brandy. Out of all the drinks that they serve brandy was his favorite. He also sat there to get a better view of seeing Neo, Aladdin, and Kathrine and investigate what they are up too

The hair on the back of her neck rose, they were being watched. She laughed at Aladdin's joke and used the opportunity to scan the room. It was the man who caught her attention. She adjusted her magic so it couldn't be felt and kept talking, "You seem proud of that?"

Having felt the eyes of another on him he brushes it of "Well of course I hope to open a tavern or a bar one day" he said as he tucked the shortsword away so it wont be seen

"Really what would you call it?" It seems he noticed it as well, she could tell from the poster change and the look in his eye.

He felt one of the three lower their magic which was really suspicious to Nagash. He contuined to watch all three of them. As his brandy came he started to drink the mug until he stopped when he found out he drank around 30% of the liquid in the cup.

"Let me see.... Little Echo Tavern, I always loved bats in a way, finding their way using echolocation"

"OK, thats kind of cute." She leaned back and messed with the pillow, "But can you cook?"

Nagash drank all of the brandy and said out loud, "That was exsquite" he said in a deep and menacing voice. He notices them change their posture by a little bit. He been alive for a long time to know what that meaned. He then under his cloak ready his sword, "just in case" he thought to himself.

She waited for his answer when she heard the slightest indication of metal. Yup, he had a sword, great. She forced herself to relax.

He also readied his staff. He didn't become a great magic castor by being lazy. He had a plan. He will wait for them to make their move first.
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

A knight walked out of the back of the bar, he was being paid to make sure no fight appeared in the tavern, some fights, the tavern owner is okay with, like a few punches. But three mages fighting in a tavern, that only spelled doom for the people in the tavern,”Oy, can you mages go take your fight outside?” Gawain said in the most polite way he can.

Nagash paid no heed to the knight's words instead he continued to stare at the two, menacingly. While they could not see him because of the hood hid his face he had a neutral face. He believed the two felt kinda off, like they were different than everybody else.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus