Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Neo only looked and sighed as he got up and walked to the cloaked person, using his sword to put down the other's staff.
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She looked at the knight confused, "We weren't planning on fighting anyone." She Looked at Aladdin, "I wasn't, you?"
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

Gawain sigh to himself,”Sorry, I’m just so use to people fighting here,” Gawain said,”It just that you can’t be too careful these days, with the demons running around” Gawain said to the mages.
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

He said to the knight and said in his deep and menacing tone "No fight would of happened." He got up using the staff as a walking stick. He then walked to where the bar was to lose the suspicion he had brought to himself.

Gawain put his arm in front of the wizard, not phased at all by the voice of the wizard,”You there, you were planing to fight them,” He nodded his head towards the two other wizards,”May I ask why?” Gawain said, his former knight training kicking in.

"I wasn't, I was just.... curious" he answered to the knight, he then walked over to the bar and sat down

"They weren't going to."Neo said bluntly."Besides, due to the fact if they did, they would have done it by now. Wouldn't you agree?"

Gawain nods to the strange person, he the turn to look at the wizard, he was not one to back away from something, he was sure the wizard was trying to end the conversation by walking away, so he sit next to the wizard at the bar,”Curious about what?” Gawain said with a warm voice,”You know, it weird having a undead in this tavern,” Gawain said in a whisper.

Nagash then opened his hooded reavling that he was not undead but human
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He stared at the now unhooded figure staring at him as he emitted a dark pressure, deep in thought as if ready to act upon something.

" See those three" he pointed to Neo, Aladdin, and Kathrine. " I feel powerful items that pulsing off of them, you would felt to investigate what is that power that they welding."

Gawain pulled of his helmet, to show that he was human too,”Listen, a undead can feel a another undead, after all.” Gawain said, his smile was empty when he look at the wizard,”You know I used to be a Lich, pulling the souls out of people bodys,” Gawain said, his eyes watering,” Anyway, what type of undead are you?” Gawain said while becoming cheerful once again, trying to get rid of the question that the wizard ask.

he stands up as he grips the table, shattering it into a thousand toothpicks from his grip alone "You hooded guy" he walked up as his eyes turned from golden to red, looking up as he is short "You.....have you seen a black blade or a white blade of enormous magical properties"

"Now now, let's not get into a fight." She placed her hand on Aladdin's shoulder, "Calm down." She held the pillow in her lap, there was most likely about to be a fight, best to be safe. "powerful items?"

“Oy, you need to pay for that,” Gawain said while pointing at the table,”And clean it up,” Gawain said with a cheerful tone.

She sighed and waved her hand, the table mended itself. "Calm down."

Neo would sit down on a table and put his head down. He decides to listen to everything until he saw Alddain break the table

He glared at the night as the pressure he let out fades "I will clean it up" he vanished with great speed as he reappeared by the wall next to a pile of the cleaned up mess, showcasing his speed

Gawain chuckle to himself,”Haha, now that is teamwork,” Gawain said with a cheerful tone,”Also what do you mean by a blade?” Gawain said while putting his helmet back on.

Nagash then looked at the man and said "My name is Nagash, I am the great necromancer, but not only the great necromancer but the first necromancer to exist in this world he and I am the Lich creator," he whispered to the other undead.

He then turned to Aladdin," I have seen 2 blades of just like that description" he answered to the man.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus