Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Mind, 'Wait he said white blade. My transformation?' "Aladdin calm down or go outside."
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

"Where have you seen them......and when they are incredibly dangerous" he says in a calm but serious tone
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Aladdin wrote:
"Where have you seen them......and when they are incredibly dangerous" he says in a calm but serious tone

"It was a long time ago but I saw the black blade in the hands of a traveling knight and The white blade in a vault of a nobleman." He told Aladdin

She didn't like where this was going, she remembered when she first did the blade transformation... It was not very pleasant, especially when her brother used her to kill thousands. She had remembered feeling the presence of another blade, could that be the Black blade Aladdin mentioned? Her memory was too fuzzy to remember clearly. A nobleman? That must have been the illusion he used.
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

Gawain become very quiet when he mentioned the black blade, he found it stab through a poor king, Gawain get up and walk out the door to get away from the question, he was walking to the forest.

Nagash then became suspicious of the Gawain but he decided to not dwell on it, then he spoke to the three. " I came to watch you three because I felt a powerful magical presence radiating off of you."

"Umm, how?"

Kathrine wrote:
"Umm, how?"

" I feel certain and ancient items you three are holding, yet one of you tried to hide its presence but I felt it already when you came in," he told the group

"Makes sense..." Aladdin's words were making her nervous, what had happened?

Nagash then looked at Aladdin and asked him "But I wish for you to sate my curiosity, why did you ask for the blades"

Gawain walk out of the forest with a huge and dust-covered book, Gawain kick open the door, not to be cool, but he couldn’t open it, thank to the huge book. Gawain walked over to the bar, where the mages are talking and slammed the book onto the bar counter,”You have a strange magic ball with the other ancient weapons, right?” Gawain said in a strange cheerful tone,”If so, put it into the book,” the book itself have a gaping hole that look like it is supposed to hold a ball like item.

"Yeah, why?" She looked at him.

"The reason is cause those blades belong to me" he says as he calms down "I need another ale" he says despite looking like someone underage.....and has yet to explain his age

“I’m sure that this book have information about the weapons you have,” Gawain said with a cheerful tone,”And it have pages that will help you use them,” Gawain said while his cheerful tone slowly disappeared,”And it have pages that tell you how to destroy them if you must.”

Blong to him? How did that happen? She seemed confused, only one other person talke about her in the blade form like that, but he died. Right? "Sure go get a drink, I'll wait here." She seemed deep in thought.

He sits next the the necromancer as he orders, once it arrives he chugs it down "that is so much better"

Nagash decided to throw off the rest of his cloak revealing his armor and sword(Refer to picture before). On his back was a large book that he laid down on the table and he started reading from the book.

"Hmm, hey I know that book." She walked next to him.

"Hey necromancer, I have a question, can you use offensive magic" he asks as he has a buzz now

Aladdin wrote:
"Hey necromancer, I have a question, can you use offensive magic" he asks as he has a buzz now

"Yes, I am well versed in many different magic and can use them with ruthless efficiency. So yes I know offensive magic"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus