Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

aladdin laid to rest on one of the beds out like a light but letting out a sort of aura, a soft one as if on instinct to protect himself during slumber.
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Sits on the roof while hugging the pillow. She looks at the stars and sighs, "Mabey later..." It has been ages since she flew, but hey... What did she expect? Humans to be find if she had wings! Hah, Good joke... She stayed up there till morning.

Aladdin sat up when the sun shone over the horizon, shimmering into the room as he stretched quite a bit.
Looking around as he gently rested his head

She had fallen asleep on the roof, her magic was gently pulsing in the morning. She was above the window that leads to Aladdin' s and Neo's room.

Getting up onto his feet as he jumped out the window, making sure not to break any of the building as he uses acrobatic prowess to get to the roof, climbing as to his surprise he sees rin, walking over from behind "Hello there"
he says in a cheerful manner.

She is out cold, "No more..." She rolls over when Aladdin said hello.

He sat down to wait for her to rouse for slumber remembering that he has yet to once use an ability he had in a very long time, thinking as he grins, remember something more risque

In her sleep, she felt a small surge of magic and snapped awake. She turned around and saw Aladdin, she stood up and stretched, "Morning." Her spear had returned to is original form and was hovering behind her.

"Morning sleepyhead" he says playfully
"Why did you sleep out here?"

She laughed, "I didn't mean to, but hey. I never really liked sleeping inside, too small for me..." She looked up with a sad expression but quickly smiled, "Why are you up here?"

"Who knows tho I do wish to go get something to eat, maybe check out the market" He smiles without a care in the world as he sighs.

"Sure, why not." She jumped off the roof and landed on her feet, "You coming?"

He did the same as he landed on the ground as he accidentally caused a tiny crater, his body weighing more then most.
"Just curious tho, have you ever met a nice demon"

"Yes, quite a few in fact." She looked at the crater and looked at him trying to make sense of it. "Demons are generally better company than those stuck up Goddess." She said Goddess with much annoyance.

"True.....but not all of them are bad.....just the commanders and higher ups" he says as if speaking from experience, looking skywards as he said that

"Nah, I knew some decent generals... But hey you sound like your speaking from experience, care to share?" She stopped walking and looked at him.

"I will share with you if you dont mind going somewhere more private"
he grins and exudes a dark aura with no pressure

She grins, "Sure I was bored anyway." She whispers to him, "Besides, nothing you do really scares me, I've seen worse." Louder, "Lead the way."

He begins walking the path towards the forest aa they left neo behind, walking with a jump to his step and singing a soft but sad tune. The dark aura that surrounds him only getting stronger, more evil and darker.

She notices the aura becoming darker and wonder what was happening, her own arua was dangerously close to breaking out of her control. She jogged ahead so she was in front of him, "Are you ok?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus