Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

"You think.......but I sense something else besides that" he stares deeply at the blade
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Really do tell, all I know about mine is its fairy work..." She moved her arm causeing a tatoo or brand to reveal its self on her shoulder.

he stares deeply at it "The ability......is called.....full counter" he says with a solid determination

She froze at his ords then the spear suddenly fell onto the floor. "Full Counter..."

he looks down then offering a hand up "Are you ok?"

She shook her head, "No I... It's nothing never mind." She brand darkened for a second.

"Alright but you worried me for a second"

"I..." She shook her head and laid back down. "That just reminded me of something."

"May I ask of what" he sits down on the bed

"I had an old friend who could use it, but he died a long time ago..." The spear resumes spinning at a normal pace.

"Well then do you wish to test it out to see if it is the same as your friends or not?"

"No, I could never use it..."
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

(What is happening.....if I could join of course.)
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Unbeknownst to the group a mysterious figure enters the tavern nearby sitting in a corner waiting for something
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Neo had no idea what was going on. So he decides to be a ghost and shut up. He just follows in the trees. But sensing another presence, he decided to check that out. He enters the tavern and sits on the opposite side, trying to figure things out
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

The mysterious person saw the new arrival in tavern but he sat on the other side of the room. He also felt a presence in this guy that felt... Familiar. The mysterious figure also wore a coat that hid his entire body and a hood that hid his entire face.

He thinks "wanna go get a bite to eat rin"

"Sure" the spear stopped spinning and turned back into a pillow, she grabbed it and tucked it under her arm. She heads towards the caven with Aladdin.

He followed suit as he removed the jacket as to be shirtless again so all may know that despite his feminine appearance he is male

She rolled her eyes and walked into the tavern, there was and empty table near the back. "Let's eat!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus