Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He looked at her with a smile "yes of course I am" the aura suddenly gotten bigger, pulsing softly like a heartbeat as he didnt seem to show even the smallest bit of pressure to the aura even tho it is 100x worst then what he showed her before
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She winches and takes a few steps back, she subconsciously rubs a brand on her right arm. Her hair came out of her hood and the black and white stood out in the forest, her red and blue eyes studied him carefully. "Care to explain this then?" She motioned to the aura.

"Cause I am a demon" the aura emits a deathly pressure as soon a white radiance starts emitting, the aura emitting a insanely strong aura, killing ththe fauna and tree as the aura seems to be a dance of radiance and shadow.
"I am what you call a hybrid between the two demon and goddess." He says as he smiles the aura and pressure dying down as although it is more mellow, soon dying down fully "I dont wish to hide it"

She stepped back as the aura killed the forest and sighed, "Ok but your killing half the forest..." She walked towards the trees. "You need to learn control... Did anyone ever teach you the basics?"

The aura fades as he smiles "I do know control.......if i didnt then it would be like that always......Now what I said says between us right" he says in a cheery tone as he seems oddly out of breath

She nodded, "Its nice to see I'm not the only one, but know I have to clean this mess up!" She Shifts into the goddess form and heals the forest then she shifts back. "Know we both know a secret of each other."

"Yes......yes we do and I am glad of that" he says with a smile as he begins to walk back

She walks up next to him and then runs ahead, "Rase You" She suddenly wasn't here and he could see her at the market.

Using his immensee strength to propell himself, he is already back at the inn as what sounds like a sonic boom can be heard throughout the town

She laughed even though her ears felt like bleeding, well that was one way to make him get there fast! She ran into the inn and looked around for him.

He sat on the bed of their rented room, sitting back as he grinned looking at the shortsword, inspecting the emblem on it

She walked up to the room an saw him, "Here you are, what's up?" She sat next to him and played with the spear making it float above them.

"I am just wondering, i can sense.......this blade has a unique power to it........although it also came with an ability" he looks towards her "can you use magic"

She pointed up at the floating spear, "Does that count?"

"No....I mean a pure magic attack, like there are people who use fireballs, ice.....stuff like that"

"No, only healing and curses... And death magic."

"Ahh well I will need to find someone who can then......" he ponders with a grin, one like a kid waiting for their new toy, excited and innocent

She leans closer to the sword, "Looks like it has a hidden skill, possibly human work."

"Yes and that is why I wish to test it, I have this feeling it is related to magic"

"Most likely multiply magic, like clones or something." She laid down and started carefully spinning the spear.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus