Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

Aladdin took a swig too of the ale, smiling "thanks.......this is really good."
He looks down into the drink as he said softly "I havent had such a good drink in over 150 years."
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Only 150! Well, I' taking a guess that the two of us aren't human than..." She didn't seem surprised. She took another sip.

"Yep....though who says that is my true age.....anyways" he chugs it down as he seems happy

She looks at him and laughs, "Hey, There's a drinking comition over there! Want to join Aladdin?" True age hmm, Mabey she could trust him, only time will tell...
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"I'm good."

"Sure thing....." he smiles as he button up the jacket, his chest covered as he look in general like a girl once more as he grins

"All right!" they walk over, "We would like to do the contest!" She pays the entry fee, "Ready, Set, Drink!"

Aladdin starts chugging drink after drink, showing no sign of being heavy drunk, his size and frame one wouldnt expect him to be a heavy drinker

After about 1 hour and half a bar later, "Alright, you won Aladdin..." She shook her head and managed to stand while leaning on the spear. "Note to self, no more challenges Period with him..." She stood up straght and stretched.

Neo simply rolled his eyes as he helped Kate up."You don't look so good."

He sits back, abit of a buzz as he is a tiny bit drunk, smiling and laughing "I am happy, so what do we do now......I wanna see what this blade can do"

"I'm better than Aladdin at least." She shakes her head and holds the spear, "What can you do-..." It turns int a floating pillow. "Best weapon ever!" She lays on it floating above the two of them out of sword range.

"I mean I am super strong, super faster and good with a sword but I have no clue what this blade can do as of yet"

She floats up near the ceiling, "Yup, he is very drunk, but this pillow is perfect."

"I am not that drunk.....we should find a place to rest......unless your ok with camping out?"

"Yeah,...your drunk."

"There are rooms upstairs, Neo will you help me with this?" She points at Aladdin.

"Fine..."He grabbed Aladdan by the collar and dragged him into one of the rooms."

He struggles about like a child as he give little to no resistance, if he wished with his strength he can easily resist tho.

She pays for the room and goes up with Neo, "You two can have the beds," she points to the two beds. "I'll be on the roof, I'm not tired... She floats out the window and lands on the roof.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus