Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Your to innocent for this world! How old are you anyway?"
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

he looks in her direction as he smirks "Why is that important, age would be irrelevant, right?"

"Trust me, your way too young for me. So let's just nip that problem in the bud right now." She rolled her eyes, just because she looked 15 doesn't mean she is.

"Alright, I won't ask for your age but let me ask this" he folds his hands together looking at her with an odd determination
"Have you ever seen a black blade with azure hilt" he says as he exudes a pressure, dark rage and hatred, something deep down trying to claw it's way out, something evil, pure malice

A smile slowly appeared on her face, "No, but it's nice to see that you got some guts..." She waves off the pressure like an annoying insect, that surprised her. She hadn't expected that, but hey it was impressive. She didn't think he could do a pressure that potent, but her fathers... his made Alddians look like child's play. Her power purred with excitement and the spear heated up on her back.

After the feeling fades away he smiles with a grin of innocence again "Can I ask if you can teach me how to cook sometime, it seems really fun"
he proclaims really excited as in his mind he knew he was holding back the pressure he could have made, subduing his instinct.
quelling his own inner rage and malice.

"Sure... But you are going to need to explain that rage problem..." She unstrapped the spear and started practicing with it the spear started floating above her hand.

"That will be for another time" he unsheathes the short sword "Wanna spar abit?" he asks as he begins streatching, ready to use his immense speed and strength to outmatch her

"You sure?" She let go of the spear and it shot at Aladdin, he blocked but she could direct it be moving her fingers. She made the shaft hit him in the back of the head lightly. "If this was a real fight you would be dead. Her eyes had lost all warmth and were endless seas of wrath, hate, and determination. She looked like a demon ready to kill. She spear shot back to her hand and she held it up defensively, "Your move."
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Neo is just watching while eating his sandwich.

He grins as soon a bunch of dust is kicked up, within the dust using his legs to propel himself, a crater forming underneath him as he uses insane speed to get passed as he stands, turning around.
On the ground around rin was deep gashes in the earth made by a blade in the shape of a v. While standing in another crater he smiled as he put up a peace sign and said "V for victory" he proclaimed as he seemed happy, gleeful and playfull

She looked down and smiled, "Not bad... Well, you beat me when it comes to speed that for sure, I could barly see you move." She steps away from the slash and grins. She lowers the staff. "Remind me not to piss you off..." She fixes her shirt because it was allowing her scars to be seen .

He grins "I am also super strong.....stronger then most despite me being.......short.......small......somewhat girlish......" he crouches down in a depressed state

She smacks him on the back, "Chin up, I've been called a dude before!" She laughs and offers him a hand up.

He looks up grinning "Thanks.....tho it is the reason I am usually shirtless and braid my hair, people have a hard time figuring out if i am actually a boy when i am covered and my hair isnt braided"

She laughs, "Hey I don't judge, there is a taven nearby, want to go?"

"Sure i wouldn't mind a nice cold drink" he says griping his arms as he looked down at the jacket, undoing it so is bare chest is exposed atleast "that is much better"

She smirks and leads them to a taven called Hogs Head. She kept thinking about the pressure she had felt from him... It seemed familiar for some reason, but hey, she has fought too many people she probably just confused him for someone else. They walked in and grabbed a seat, "I'll take a large ale." She looked at the other to see what they wanted.

he sat down, relaxing as he smiled "I will take the biggest ale you have" he proclaimed as he doesnt look of age

The bartender looks at him, "Sorry can't serve kids you two." Rin pulls down her hood and the man turns pale. "Sorry Death, I-I'll get your d-drinks." He leaves and gets drinks then leaves again. She looks at Aladin, "Cheers..." She takes a large swig.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus