Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth shrugged lightly, "Technically I'm not from Earth, I'm friends with one person from Earth and I could take him to mine quite easily"
King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

“Oh it’s not just earth. It’s many planets. They just start by taking over earth first.”
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Mint didn't really want to interject, but she had to. "What about... universes?"

“Yes. The Rhelm wants to take over nearly everything.” The king said.”Every other Rhelm that’s out there as well.”

"Even micro-universes that are practically miniscule and are just tiny particles floating through many universes?" As soon as that left her mouth, she covered it. "Forget I said that, okay?" She mumbled. The damage was already done.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

"Is the Rhelm a...demonic type thing?" Ramoth asked, having an idea.

“Worse.” The king said.”Any place you can think of they will do anything to take over it all.”

"And what will they do after they have taken over the multiverse?" Mint started rapidly writing stuff down in a strange language. It didn't seem to be from this universe.

The king could read her writing.”Um... we haven’t gotten to know why they are but we think they want their own universes consisting of many baddies.”

((Wait, can you explain how? I just need to know how he might be able to do so.))

((Turning Some people who are very powerful evil and making powerfully evil people his own so he could have those tough people kill innocent or weak people))

((Oh, I actually meant the reading the writing thing but that works too.))

((That’s the whole ordeal. That’s basically how he will take over.))

((Oh... well I thought he’d know many universes but I don’t think mint would know that.))

((Here, let me PM you real quick. It's easier to explain that way.))

((Ok))

She starts writing.
'Dear everyone reading this,
King Maliver who has been alive for more than a million years from what he told us, apparently a dark vortex formed that functioned like a portal from around that time. It lead to a powerful man that for called in by the vortex and is now known as Rhelm. And the vortex was later named 'The Rhelm of Darkness'. I'm not exactly sure why he thinks I would be able to beat evil itself. Based on his explanation, but anyone who has gone in the portal vortex thing has turned evil. And now we're supposed to kill anyone who comes out? I mean, even me being here is dangerous enough! Now he wants me to influence the history of thousands of universes.'

Mint looks over at King Maliver and gasps slightly before looking back down.

'Guys, the mission might be in jeopardy because I think he can read this. The logs will have to stop for a bit.'

She quickly sketched a drawing of King Maliver and closed the book.

“Wow... and I thought I knew stuff about that one universe. Do you travel?”

She glares daggers at King Maliver. "And so what if I do? It's not as if you'll get to know more about it."

“Nothing wrong with that. You’ll know the many creatures I try to talk about. You’ll know more than your friends here.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus