Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I'll have to avoid, after all I am a cop."
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Hmm... On one hand, you seem pretty nice. On the other, never trust people in uniform. Mmh, avoid."
Ananda (played anonymously)

"Let's elope, catgirl~✨"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Hey uh, room for one more over here? Hehe..”
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"Sure, why not." The beast leans down and leaves a kiss on the panda's cheek.
Sean Laban (played anonymously)

"While I find your appearance enthralling, I am afraid if I kiss you that I will grow scales too," he seems geninuely afraid of this.

Avoid.
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Clover stared at the man with a narrowed expression. Something felt off about this guy. He just couldn’t place it. His lips curled into a small, ghost of a frown as he shook his head slowly. He sighed. “I shall avoid you, but if I had the choice, I would much rather study you.”

He likes studying everyone though. This guy wasn’t anything special; not special in his head.
Aliprandi ancestors (played by cri86titanium)

(Viscountess Tiffany)

She looked up to the book that she had been... gazing at. Not reading, clearly, for her eyes weren't moving down the lines of text, nor she had been flipping the virtual pages. Her expression was... distant. Eyes deep like the sea, iridescent with a heart-wrenching sadness, took over the psychiatrist's appearance.

"Avoid." She simply said, and there was a tough of toughness in that word, that left no room for further arguments. Certainly her father was acting in her best interest, introducing her to people that he figured might ease her suffering. Good intentions... well he wasn't the one going through what was passing in her heart. "I bid you good day, sir", she concluded, before turning her attention - or rather lack thereof - back to the book.
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen looked towards the Viscountess with narrowed gaze. She made him uncomfortable, but he didn’t know why. Maybe it was her somewhat stern voice? Or her gaze that seemed to be on everything but also nothing? Or was it the fact that she seemed colder than the mountain snow? He licked his lips.

“Avoid..” he hope he wasn’t being rude, “something in my gut is telling me to do so. Sorry about that, Miss.”

He wasn’t sorry. Why would he be? He is doing what he wants to do, what he thinks is best. There was no reason to be sorry, he was only saying it to be nice and gentle with her.
Soft brown eyes scrolled over the male with a light hum as she thought. She could say that he was a blunt one for sure but he couldn't really blame him for it. Analice took a good few seconds to give her own answer.
"Well I wouldn't say it about many other people but...I'll be honest and say snog. You seem like a real laid-back person I could easily get behind!"
Analice then paused, her horrible sense of indecisiveness creeping in, "or maybe marry...." She found herself mumbling the question to herself and huffed a bit as she shook her head, shaking off the second thought.
Scott Novak (played anonymously)

"Oh, did we end up in a photography class together? I would ..."

The young man's cheek start to flush red at the options. He'd likely avoid the outgoing woman for the first half of their course together, but eventually work up the courage to ...

"Snog. And I don't mind if you text me 55 times - let's exchange photography tips!"
Nancy (played anonymously)

Marry obviously - dude's gonna be the next tech billionaire.
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

*he frowned looking at the girl and shook his head* “I’ll avoid since I’m not into girls sorry but we can always be friends if you want…”
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

"Then why are you here?" he asked. If the boy was not interested in girls, why was he here in the first place? It made no sense to the wise Enkidu, but he brushed it off as the simplicity of the modern generation. "I'm afraid i'll have to avoid you through this encounter" he said, giving him a bow. "Though I hope our paths cross more on friendlier terms"
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If all you want is a good fight, then we are not the same. I will avoid, then.”
"I must say, very nice style. But not really my cup of tea. I'll have to go with avoid. Sorry!"
Maxmillian (played anonymously)

"I-I'm sorry, but avoid... I'm not all that great with others outside my community, I'd rather be with someone from home... but we could always be friends." He smiled shyly as one of his ears flicked. He fiddled with a random zinnia he fond in his hair than he blew it off his hand with a gentle smile.
Arisa Chen (played by PinkBrat)

"Umm... I guess avoid since I would neither snog or marry. Sorry! You seem nice though."
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I think i rather avoid for now. I don't see how marrying other females work, to be honest. Sorry!"
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

"Same-gender marriages is a simple concept to grasp; a couple that love each other swear alliegance and loyalty to one another for so long as that love lasts--that is all there is to it. While you are entitled to your own preferences, based on what you've let slip alone, perhaps it's best if we avoided each other for the moment."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus