Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Peony-Feathers (played anonymously)

The mutated dromaeosaurid snogs Nina's cheek with a lick of her long, greenish-blue tongue.
Wyatt Summers (played anonymously)

Um...Maybe a little kiss on the forehead? I'm not sure about those teeth, though...
"Ooh! A pretty boy! Definitely a kiss, maybe some more fun..." Gives a wink. "But I'm not the settling down type." Kisses Wyatt passionately with a wicked grin on his face afterwards.
Obsidius (played anonymously)

"An Incubus!? By Moradin's bloody anvil. You best avoid me, get any closer and I'll have my axe give your forehead a kiss."
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"These options aren't the best... i'll have to avoid, unfortunately"
Snog

”Yer not too gen’rous with providin’ all the juicy facts on ye virtual identity tag, are ye? Cannae see the appeal in that, A’m afraid. Know me plenty of people who’d die fer that kind of enigmatic allure, though, so don’t go dropping that chin down already!” There was no better time than to indulge Artie into metagames like these than in the aftermath of another successful tinkering session. Her well-being was at a rocketing all-time high when her face was plastered in ‘Maton grease, and this moment was nothing short of that glee; around the friendly, somewhat consoling edges of her smile shimmered a layer of emerald green smudge. ”A.. A suppose a casual snog won’t hurt ye. Even if ye ‘tolkin’ about yerself’ skills aren’t to write home about, ye don’t seem like that bad a bloke to me. And, well, A won’t lie, yer pretty fit!”
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Avoid, sorry."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Darling, our age differences notwithstanding, where you were molded to become a weapon, you severly lacked to grow as a person. Still got some navel-gazing to do before considering to snog anyone behind the curtains, much less ask for their hands. Avoid."
Spiro (played by Rot)

"I think.. I'd have to avoid you. I'm sorry."
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I am not ready to settle down." Snog
Johnny Joestar (played by Okuyasu)

" Humph... you do look very beautiful, but you did just make out with the guy above you..." Avoid.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Wordlessly, Connor walked up to this flashy, ostentatious-looking man and grabbed his collar to lift him a bit closer and out of view from prying eyes. A quiet few moments passed by, and he let the man go, before walking away like nothing happened.

Obviously, snog.
Jack's lips twisted into a small smirk as he leaned closer towards the muscular man, locking lips with the warrior. " Snog, and only snog. I'll never deny a challenge though." Swallowing his pride, Jack was quick to walk away and not look back.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I don’t want to hurt anyone so I guess Marryif you don’t mind” *the boy smiled in his dress*
Eisha Schade (played anonymously)

Eisha gave the young boy a quick peck on the cheek, despite his pulsing heartrate. It was like music to her ears - deadly, seductive music. It would be best if she left before things got out of hand.
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

Joshu would stare at Eisha, with some sort of dreamy look in his eyes. He would walk over to her, grabbing the by the shoulders and turning her around to face him.

Snog.
"Umm... Maybe snog, then avoid? It would probably depend on if we knew each other... or if my life depended on it ... Or if anyone else's life depended on it... I mean, you're pretty cute, you know? But alas, I don't think it would be a good relationship. You know?"
She smiles beatifically.
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Avoid. Now, it you’d excuse me, I have to get back to work.”
Nicki presses Sheffield against the wall and kisses her deeply. The kind of tongue penetrating kissing that would inevitably lead to lewd action. So, definitely snog.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just raises a brow at nicki actions and backs up shaking his head no "pass"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus