Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

A smile plays at the corners of her lovely lips as her cheeks redden a little, "Marry."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"I'm sure your quite lovely but I think the first two options are a bit forward for my liking. Tea maybe, a chat, but straight up snogging and marriage....I will avoid for now but it is nothing personal."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Apparently I have a reputation for drawing in doctors, in particular, surgeons," the consulting detective said with an almost impish smile.

"I couldn't fathom forcing you to endure the types of untoward gossip myself and Dr. Watson incur, but I imagine like you stated yourself, despite the necessary avoidance to continue the intent of the game, a friendly repartee would not be amiss."
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

A soft chuckle escaped the lips of the canid shifter, "And I thought I was a charmer... Well, Sherlock... I have a mystery for you to solve... Myself." With a playful growl as he pressed him to the wall and pressing his lips to his with a slow warmth. Apparently he would snog.
Sab's eyes flicked to the side; apparently, he was uneasy with being on the sidelines of anyone's interest. He eyed the sharp features of both men before him and shuffled a little out of the way; his movements uncharacteristically sheepish.

"I'll- Yeah, I'll pass. Not really my type. Though, er- should I leave you two to get a room, or...?"
Bethany Poison (played by Rattlesnake)

I don’t know, maybe snog?
Nick Reyes and Shadelight (played by GigaBit)

"Totally snog." Nick said quickly.
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Avoid.” Yeah, there was no hesitation or need for that about that one from Dobermann.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i must decline a relationship with you thus i will avoid your presences"
Robin (played by Jaws)

"You seem like a cool dude and all but I am going to have to avoid", she rubbed her neck.
Lee hoon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"uhm-- avoid--"
Bethany Poison (played by Rattlesnake)

“Bleh, Hug.”
Nancy (played anonymously)

Can't have two alpha sigma beta males babygirl 💔 avoid
Glitch (played by Icysoul)

Glitch looked at the female. "I'll have to avoid you." He said, eyes blank and cold. "Sorry not sorry." His yellow eyes gleamed with slight vemon.
"Avoid."
Niko Phoenix Stoll (played by Icysoul)

"Avoid." Niko said softly.
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Avoid," John said though sheepishly. "It's nothing against you, mate, but first off, you look a bit young. Secondly, it's nothing personal or anything, but preferences 'n all."
Lee hoon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"i'll uh--- avoid--'
Clay Hawthorne (played by Icysoul)

"For your own safety, avoid." Clay said, shaking his head, eyes sad under his helmet, the monster in him itching to get out.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I'll also be avoiding as well -- for everyone's sake at this point. Bad marriage," Greg stated taking a good look around.

"Is there any reason why children are participating in this game -- as my position stands, I would most definitely have to step in and assume responsibility for minors doing anything untoward here."

The Scotland Yard official crossed his arms and looked scathingly at the 17-year-old.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus