Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Tristian Seawright (played by LeftScout)

"You seem nice and are attractive but also look to young for me so I am going to avoid you," the man spoke in a kind tone.
Alessia Giordano (played anonymously)

"You seem like someone I would sposare... uh marry." She spoke in a thick Italian accent, light smile on her face.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If the army wants me to have a wife, they'll issue me one. Avoid. You still seem like a great person"
Cici (played by Jaws)

"Want a kiss from hell, big guy?", she said without hesitant as she saw nothing wrong with Seth for a bit of necking*.

Path Chosen: Snog

*Translation: Making out
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

Those familiar with the awkward feeling of stumbling upon something that maybe they weren't supposed to see, would be able to recognize the expression of fear and bewilderment Xailah wore in response to the above display. "Oh dear." She muttered, summoning an uncharacteristically weak grimace. "I'm afraid I must avoid. My uh- sincerest apologies." The decision was not worth an explanation.
Superion (played anonymously)

"Snog!" He says while smiling at her.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"You remind me of Big Blue, so I'd slap you"
Ji-Hae (played by PinkBrat)

"Hm. I can't decide between snogging or avoiding."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai's smile faded when he saw her. He looked down and walked away.
Fantasy Creatures (played by PinkBrat)

"Oh.. um... Maybe not marry... so um.. s-snog.." She was going to die of embarrassment.

- Harmony -
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

Viktor smirked in an endearing, charming way "Harmony... Sweet, innocent Harmony...to taste such innocent purity on your lips is a blessing in an accursed world of corruption.~" before catching her lips with his.

His answer, obviously, is snog.
Koa Sirius (played by chouu)

The prince sat back on his throne, crossing his legs and sighing, playing with a jewel that twisted within his grasp. With one glance - his smile had vanished. "...Avoid. You don't appear like my type at all." He buzzed, providing half the reason but the rest wasn't ought for a worn breath.

The answer, is likely avoid.
Inka Anatemori (played by Reithesniper)

"Not my type..." She'd mutter" And like one of my subordinates would probably burn you away, your a vampire right?"

"Avoid" Winter says to keep Inka from rambling
Inka (played by stalkati)

"I enjoy the company of upbeat individuals, sorry my dear but I will avoid you."
Neko Autumn (played by PinkBrat)

"Snog, obviously." She replied with a mischievous grin.
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I.......don't know.....I don't want to be mean, avoid"
Maggie (played by PinkBrat)

"Snog. You don't seem bad but I wouldn't marry."
He looked up from an old tome and shook his head "Avoid. I'm not an 'old creeper' as you kids call it"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Mmmmmnh..." A'sraha hummed and tilted her head, thinking quite hard on the subject at hand. Such shallow things usually didn't require much train of thought, lest they come with their own complications; either you do or you don't, and that spoke volumes enough. Yet, the woman had to tilt her head with the man, and consider a reply.

"...Snog. For the fun of it."
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I mean, us Felines gotta stick together, but I ain’t snogging or marrying ya, so I guess it’s avoid.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus