Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

"With a face like that? Of course I'd snog!" Daniel chuckled.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Here, let me just--" James cut himself short, and a quick, precise motion followed next. Arms encircled the other and with a sinister gleam in the criminal's eyes, he leaned in for a nice, long make-out session.
Single Mother (played by PinkBrat)

"Oh.. um.. Is it wrong that i.. would still snog?" She was not confident enough to make any moves unlike some of the others. But knowing his preference was only another reason to keep her hands to herself.
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Oh, him?" John asked, aiming an accusative thumb in Jim's direction. "He's generally anything-goes, so you're safe to snog if he's really even your thing."

He then shrugged, "Try-sexual, I suppose. He'll try anything at least once. Ah, uh... I wouldn't mind, y'know, if you're interested in a, ah, snog..."
Single Mother (played by PinkBrat)

John Watson wrote:
"Oh, him?" John asked, aiming an accusative thumb in Jim's direction. "He's generally anything-goes, so you're safe to snog if he's really even your thing."

He then shrugged, "Try-sexual, I suppose. He'll try anything at least once. Ah, uh... I wouldn't mind, y'know, if you're interested in a, ah, snog..."

She exhaled, seemingly relieved with what he told her. Then she gave him a shy smile. "Truthfully... he's good looking.. but no really my type.." That made her sound like a horrible person but wasn't that the point of a snog? Based on looks? "You would be more of my type though.." With that she quickly turned and walked away. There was no way she could look at him after admitting something like that to his face.
"Yeah, no. You don't wanna be around me! Not unless you like seeing fights to the death with criminals!" Avoid
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

The Hound smirked, adjusting his spectacles slightly with a chuckle "As a Mercenary, that sounds like a good time to me." Pulling the other close and crashing his lips into his.

That's a snog.
"Apologies, but given the context, avoidance is my only course of action"
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Well avoid given my desired taste, but that won't stop me from saying that I wouldn't get an urge to Snog as well. That's a pretty man
"I can't speak much for what kind of person you might be, but you're rather easy on the eyes." Bright eyes filled with signs of sheer intelligence narrowed in thought as they scrolled the man. After only a few short seconds, however, she'd give a bit of an unbothered shrug. "Marry"
Suga (played by PinkBrat)

"Oh! You're so pretty! I might snog if I was able to!"
Practically bouncing on the ball of her feet, Destiny had off shown a rather joyful smile. Such a thing was a rather rare sight, but then again the day was an unnaturally nice one itself. "Friend for me!"
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He blushed and looked away grinning shyly.
Maggie (played by PinkBrat)

"Marry. I could snog all I wanted. Plus, you couldn't yell at me when I mess up."
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

The hound eyed the lovely lady briefly "Snog. As a Mercenary, I could be taken out in a job. Id rather snog, does my lover boy heart good to snog an attractive individual without breaking the hearts too badly in case that happens.".
Farah (played anonymously)

Then you'd agree it wouldn't kill you to 💋 me?
Ianna (played anonymously)

One look at the slender women before her and Ianna was biting her lips. Leaning forward in her chair as her grin creeps upward and she gives a gleaming toothy grin. Her fangs proudly on display, she allows her pink tongue to trace each fang. "Snog" The words dripping from her mouth as she gives a wink.
Miss Fortune (played by -Rosebud-)

Maeve seemed almost disgusted, her nose scrunching ever so slightly as wrinkles cracked across her once smooth flesh.

"Avoid, like the plague actually."
Ianna (played anonymously)

" The feeling is mutual you fridged humorless hack." Rolling her eyes as he plucked a cigarette from her waist band and lets it rest against her lips.

"But because I know it would drive you insane and when we divorce, I'm taking half. So, Marry"
"I'd marry you, but I doubt it's fair to you to be the immortal stepmother to my son"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus