Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » โ™ก Snog, Marry, or Avoid โ™ก

The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

The hound openly eyed the doctor, "I hope your son likes dogs, doc." With a chuckle before stating "Snog, until I retire, then I'd likely marry you... Unless I find someone I like more..."
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Hm...Honestly a mixture between snog or avoid..I wouldn't really mind either one.." Koko shrugged, the calmness in her tone not leaving. The smoothness of her french accent rolling off her tongue with ease.
Vern (played anonymously)

Avoid. Nothing personal, just not a cradle snatcher ๐Ÿ˜‡
Sofรญa (played anonymously)

Vern wrote:
Avoid. Nothing personal, just not a cradle snatcher ๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ

All three. In rapid succession, mi osito rubio.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Avoid. I'm too old"
Lorelei Matthews (played anonymously)

"I'd have to avoid, sorry! You just seem kind of... intimidating.."
Taniks (played anonymously)

GIMME KISS.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

Typically put off by such directness and foul display; this creature's demand would seemingly have the opposite effect on the eldritch abomination observing it. "Fascinating," muttered a light voice, clearly awestruck.

Xailah had seen many monstrosities in her (exceptionally long) lifetime. But those that smelt of space, foreign fauna, and stardust always captivated her. Plus... Those cool weapons were seriously hard to ignore. A closer look at them was definitely needed.

"I think I could spare a kiss for you, O Strange One." With that, she blew the alien a small, friendly smooch. Mwah.
Ianna (played anonymously)

Chewing on her bottom lip as she leans forward in her chair. Nails digging into the wood as her eyes dilate looking at the breathtaking women before her. "Marry, then snog her senseless because she will be my beautiful wife"
"Marry. There is no other option" he said as he removed his helmet and ran fingers through his raven hair.
Maggie (played by PinkBrat)

"Uh... I think... avoid." She didn't sound too sure of herself.
"Much as I 'ate to say it, and even if I wanna snog ya senseless... I should avoid. Ya a bit too too young for me, chick - I'm what those in the business call a bad influence."

Still, he seems genuinely disappointed about having to say these words. A creep with a conscience, indeed.
Nereza Mancini (played anonymously)

"Avoid probably, no hard feelings."
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Yeah, I'd date her but I don't think it would last."
Lucie (played anonymously)

You look like you could fill the absence my father left, so ๐Ÿ’‹? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Clyde (played anonymously)

Lucie wrote:
You look like you could fill the absence my father left, so ๐Ÿ’‹? ๐Ÿ˜‰

"You look like trouble with a capital T, ain't no way I'm goin' near that. Avoid."
Innushka Shkuratova Burkova (played by PinkBrat)

"Snog or marry. This may sound odd, but you seem like the sort I would find comforting just being around."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I.....maybe snog....." the young Marine looked away ashamed
Slightly conflicted about the man before her, Nika would lightly cross her arms over her chest while she briefly analyzed him. It would only take her a minute more before she'd come to a decision. "I'll say Marry for now."
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Oh, definitely snog. And if date was an option, that too. But not marriage, I like the bullets too much. The action, being the hero. That would be too much for you. But since you're an adrenaline junkie, we'd make for great friends and I'd hang out with you ANYTIME."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » โ™ก Snog, Marry, or Avoid โ™ก

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus