Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Noros (played by Jaws)

"Normally I like the kind of partners that could kill me", he says as he focuses on his book, "But I have to pass on this opportunity."

(Path Chosen: Avoid)
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"Well aren't you fascinating? Handsome too." A small smirk appeared on Erin's lips as he looked over the other male. "Screw it! There's a first time for everything!"

With the other male's permission he leaned over and kissed him.

(Snog)
Leah Cassette (played anonymously)

"You sort of look like one of my favorite customers at the club I work at. Cute, mysterious. Definitely my type. I'd make out with you for sure" she smirked

(Snog)
Farah (played anonymously)

💋xo
"For the sake of my son, I will have to avoid unless you're one of my patients"
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m going to avoid you. I feel that we’re not very compatible.”
Daho Loki (played by chouu)

"Snog. You look like you'd be a very great demon... I can make your eyes into something more, elegant."
Emiko Chizue (played by AquaCharm)

She hid behind a tree trunk, peaking out to look at him from behind it, "khōch.." She mumbled.

Translation; scary

Avoid
Samson (played by -Knight-)

"First I'd snog, then I'd marry her."
"There isn't much option besides avoid given to me here. If friendship were an option, I'd keep you away from Phillistine women"
Ganzorig Arslan (played anonymously)

“ Avoid.”
Verena Melentha (played by chouu)

"Avoiidd~"
Icarus (played by Kloomsy)

Icarus tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. He didn’t want to snog or marry this person at all if he had to be honest. He sighed, “Avoid.”
Farah (played anonymously)

A kiss to lift your spirits? 💋
Lord Jaysong (played by Kloomsy)

Lord Jaysong tilted his head whenever he strode into the room. His steps were long and wide, each action holding a purpose behind it. He noticed the woman immediately.

“Marrying a woman I just met is quite distasteful, and rude if I might add. It’s unpleasant. However, I am not a man who avoids someone just to escape what is unpleasant,” he hummed. Jaysong stepped forward and bowed his head. “If you may allow, can I have the honor of giving you a simple kiss?”

snog
Daho Loki (played by chouu)

Daho sat upon a skull throne and he almost immediately shook his head, shaking his hand and turning away. He was a gradual creature, nice and steady as his demon tail flicked about.

"Avoid... I only favor for my goddess," He says with closed eyes.
“Hmm…You may have chosen to take the past of myself, but you, my friend, will be avoided.”
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai quickly turned his back to her and lowered his head.
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

The hound gave a soft, surprised hum sound. "A fellow handsome man with white hair...?" He approachrd slowly "Don't mind if I do." And with a smirk he placed a kiss to Veli's lips.

Snog.
Katzen (played anonymously)

Why look a gift horse in the mouth?

💋

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus