Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Zero (played by Great7)

He woke up and sat up. He went on to crack his neck around to make sure it was alright, “I could smell checkin in the water, is it still there.”, he said looking around and saw drago and one other girl, “I was sleep walking again, and hopefully I didn’t hurt anyone, did I?”
Zero (played by Great7)

((Sorry I couldn’t reply faster, I wasn’t in the position to at that time))
Drago (played by Narta)

"It's all good except for you almost sinking to the bottom of the lake and yes the chicken is still here, you gluttonous immortal!", Drago said as the chicken floated to you.
Zero (played by Great7)

He caught it and ate it right away, “gluttony is when you eat more than you need. But I need a lot of food or else I will die. Ha just kidding but I will become very weak and go on a rampage. Who’s the girl by the way”
"Oh, wow tha-" She was really impressed, and then she was cut off by Zero's awakening. "You're awake! S-sleepwalking? Ah that explains it, you didn't hurt anyone, but you did walk into the lake..."
Zero (played by Great7)

“Oh hello”, he said to her, “who is she?, she looked like the shy type that gets scared easily”, he said to drago
Drago (played by Narta)

"Zero this is Lyra, and she an Imp demon. Lyra this is Zero, an immortal!", Drago said.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Hi Lyra, wait you knew I was immortal, how?”, he asked drago
Waltwr hummed softly as he sat on a flattened crystal, meditating. His ears turned, listening to everything.
“Hi” Lyra gave a small wave. “Drago said something about you being immortal, I think.”
Zero (played by Great7)

“I am. It was a gift I think”, he said standing up in wet clothes, “drago, you mind. My clothes. You can control your body heat right?”
Drago (played by Narta)

"That's not possible in this form, but I do a lifestyle magic for this.", Drago said, "[Dry]!" And Zero's clothes became dry.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Thank you”, he said, “wait. She’s a demon, that guy is a siren, you’re a dragon and the other guy a a crow. Don’t you all eat human”
"Oh goodness no, I would never eat people." Lyra spoke, shocked at the accusation.
Zero (played by Great7)

“I guess I’m in luck then, sorry to bother you guys”, he said, “where the cafeteria?”
"I don't know, I was looking for it too, before I saw you, well, walk into the lake." She said.
Drago (played by Narta)

"He sleep jumped in the lake, and I'm half human & half dragon.", he said.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Sleep jump, like I jumped in nit fell in”, he asked, “well, too bad. Ok so half human half dragon got it. Still going to make that mistake but got it”
Drago (played by Narta)

"I'm going to the sky to channel some natural mana.", he said with a leap.
Zero (played by Great7)

“And I will go sleep again but chained to the bed this time”, he said then went back to his cabon

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus