Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

(( where is everyone when you need them?))
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

((Void my last paragraph, I’ll introduce Brady to Taz))

Once he exited the woods, the vast lake opened up in front of him and he saw a single wolf laying down on a small rock outcropping. Brady walked closer to the wolf and then once he was close enough, he focused on becoming a wolf and simply poofed into one.

Trotting over, he sat down next to the wolf and then poofed into his normal form, smiling. “I’m assuming you aren’t just a wolf?”
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz watching the nature creatures and the objects around, she turned her head seeing another wolf coming her way. she sniffed in there scent knowing they wasnt pure wolf. " yeh im not pure wolf, " she smiled talking back to him

“That figures. Most people aren’t what they seem at this camp. I, for example, can make myself look different than what I really am, as well as levitate objects with my mind.” He waved his hand in a circular motion for a few seconds, a few loose rocks floating up in front of the two to flow in the same circle. “Are you new here? I don’t think I’ve seen you before.”
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at his movement of his hands then at the rocks that where now floating in the air near them. she sat up not knowing what to do as she had never seen this before " thats amazing.... well i can only turn into a hybrid, human, or this form im in now..... i was born with it and apparently these are the only forms i can handle....there strong tho" she smiled " yeh im new, and obliviously you wouldn't have seen me before other wise you wouldn't have came here" she said with a bit of an attitude

“Yes,” He observed quietly, agreeing with her statement. “The wolf form is very strong, and I’m sure your human form is just as strong as the wolf.” Brady thought for a bit before saying, “I’m quite rare, you see, having two powers. Or at least, the way I have them. My mom was telekinetic, and could do what I’m doing with the rocks. My dad was a Shifter. They fell in love and had me, and quite coincidentally passed both of their powers onto me.

“There”s multiple ways. Chances are, I’d never seen you out in the real world, and then I’m been staying here for... Three years now?” He reached his hand up to rub the necklace around his neck, feeling the beads. “Nope, four. Sometimes I lose track. So I’ve never seen you here either. I’m Brady, nice to meet you.”
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at him after seeing the rocks fall. " nice to meet you to" she grinned " and nice background story" she stood up stretching, and scratching the wood underneath them. " so your what... an all timer then... you know you stay here for a long time" she huffed while jumping off the wood with a thud onto the dirt ground tilting her head towards him.

"care for a walk, and ill show you what i look like underneath this fur ball" she giggled. waiting for him

He laughed, heading after her. “Yep, I’m an all-timer, sadly. Last I saw my folks was four years ago. I sometimes miss them, but I find stuff to do to keep myself occupied.” He jumped off the rock, rolling onto his shoulder and springing back up. He tilted his head, as well, copying the wolf. “I’d like that. I’ll show you some more tricks with my powers, if you want, as well.”
Taz (played by Taz)

she laughed " that will be ehh.... nice " she said as she saw him copy her. putting her head back into the normal position she turned but stood still letting him be able to catch up with her " i find it more comfortable in my wolf form but ill happily change form if you want... just so you can keep up with me that is, ill show you all my forms which are not so different then the one im currently in now" she gave a glance behind her at him waiting for some sort of response.

The boy focused on changing his appearance, studying the wolf’s ears and then thinking of his own hair color. Willing it to happen, he felt dark brown wolf ears grow out of his head and he grinned, wiggling them. “Is your form, other than human, this and a tail? I could do a tail, but eh. And I can keep up fine, if I have to, I’ll change to a wolf as well.”
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled " sorta, well I'll show you, it's easier then me trying to explain it" she giggled. She ran in her wolf form towards the forest jumping in the air with her hind legs pushing of the ground, her wolf growling as it shifted mid air her body changing into her hybrid form. Her wolf ears, eyes, tail but although you couldn't see she had her claws beneath her skin ready to attack without a second of hesitation. She landed onto one of the closes tree branches to her, smiling down at his small body at the bottom of the tree. " Cool or what" she chuckled while showing off. Her eyes a golden blue.

He grinned, manipulating his hands and pushing off the ground, jumping towards the same branch. Brady made it seem like he jumped up, but really, he floated himself up to sit down on the brach. Swinging his feet, he turned to look at the girl. She was more attractive in this form, he decided. “Only the coolest thing ever.” He replied, turning into a snowy owl and perching on the branch. If she was to show off, then he would to.
Taz (played by Taz)

she laughed " your lucky im not a shapeshifting bird other wise you would have been toast by now,...... but nice owl" she watched him noticing he was showing off a bit more. "so you can turn into anything?" she asked curiously as she stood up on the branch she held her arms up pulling her body up and swinging to the top of the tree.

“As long as I’ve seen it before, yep. It’s helpful to go to big zoos.” He winked, smirking. It looked quite odd to see a bird wink, but he made it work. He flapped his wings lightly, propelling himself to the branch above Taz, then when she climbed up, he’d flutter to the next above.
Taz (played by Taz)

she smirked seeing him on the branch above her. she saw a tree about 3 feet away. still grinning she jumped off the tree she was on. her claws coming out of her hands as she dug them into the next tree, using them to slide to the bottom. leaving huge scratch marks within the tree. " THAT was fun" she laughed sitting at the bottom of the tree.

He floated down slowly, then turned to his human form. “Seems fun. I’m not too creative with certain forms, as I don’t use them enough.” Brady stood, then had a thought. Subtly raising a hand at his side, he focused on the girl and lifted her up into the air four feet. “How’d you like to fly?”
Taz (played by Taz)

she was extremely shocked, she was not expecting him to be able to do that. " oh my god.. this is bloody scary" she looked down beneath her seeing that he was using his powers. " i've never been of the ground like this" she didn't know what to do as she was freaking out. " i..its c..cool, i guess" she stuttered

“You sound like you’re scared and hate it. I’ll put you down now.” He slowly dropped his hand, frowning. “Sorry about that, I should’ve asked first. Some people love the feeling, some hate it. It’s hard to tell.” He said, looking down at his shoes.
Taz (played by Taz)

" its fine, you just scared me shitless tho, im not use to being of the ground" she watched him as he moved his head down. she thought for a moment before speaking " do you want a race?" she smiled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus