Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

Cliamain Deoireach wrote:
"I don't know all too much about it. I was told there may be a lot of things I could do with it, but..." The boy just shrugs. "I haven't found much use for it than as combative magic. Maybe someday I'll be able to look further into it."

"hmm, maybe theirs someone here who would be kind enough to help you ...... i would help but i dont do magic.... i can only speak to demons and change form to hybrid, human, wolf." she watches him and then smiles " ill show you what i look like in my human form" she stood up and moved back a little and changed form. she wore a pink hugo boss jumper- top and jeans.
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

Cliamain seems to give a slightly impressed smile as she changes back into her human form. "Well, you don't look half bad." He chuckles slightly, before continuing.

"Well, if they demon speech comes from something in your lineage... You probably really, really don't want to touch my magic. I don't think it's nice with demon kind."
Taz (played by Taz)

"ehh, yeh it does. my father is a demon hell-hound so.... awkward, and why whats about your magic that's so lethal?" she asked curiously sitting back down a little away from him this time.
Zero (played by Great7)

Drago wrote:
Drago flew up to the new guy, Zero. "Hey, Zero was it.", Drago said to Zero.

“Shh, I heard a big fish and I’m going to get it for lunch. Yes the name was zero”, he said taking off his black hooded jacket making his white shirt visible. He was well built and got his spear stick ready for the fish to make surface, “you got any bait”
Drago (played by Narta)

"Hate to tell you this, but what you saw wasn't a big fish, it was the camp director's son was what you saw, and he's a siren to be honest! Come out of the water Asher, I can see you in there.", Drago called out over the lake's water.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Wait those things are real. Could you ask him to bring a couple fishes with him”, he asked dropping the stick, “I haven’t eaten in a day”
Drago (played by Narta)

"Yes, they're real! So are half humans and demons.", Drago said pulling a raw steak from out of nowhere and blew flames out his mouth to cook it, "Here, have this instead." The cooked steak floated to you.
Zero (played by Great7)

His mouth opened up and gulped it all down like a cartoon character, “can you make more steaks please”
Drago (played by Narta)

"Sure.", Drago said as more raw meat appeared floating and he shot a stream of flames from his mouth to cook it. It floated to you.
Zero (played by Great7)

He ate all of the the same way except the last one which he took his time chewing, “so you’re a demon. You’re the first one I’ve ever seen”, he said chewing, “is Zeus real too?”
Drago (played by Narta)

"No, I'm a race that's between humans and dragons.", he said.
Lyra awoke groggily, she had fallen asleep at some point while she was drawing last night. She rubbed her forehead and sat up, then looked back down at her drawing. It had smudged a bit, presumably because Lyra had fallen asleep on it. She had a grey smudge on her cheek from the drawing.

Lyra put on her glasses and looked around the cabin. She closed her sketchbook and climbed down from her bed.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well you looked like a demon”, he said eating the steak like it was a biscuit, “anyway what’s up with this camp and does the siren splash around a lot cause I might mistake home for a fish and I’m always hungry”
Drago (played by Narta)

"This camp is for beings like you and me!", Drago said, "I only arrived yesterday afternoon, so I don't know that much about it. And I'm not a demon, I'm half human & half dragon."
Zero (played by Great7)

“Ok then. What cabin you in”, he asked, “mine should be close to here”
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She walks near the camp sit and her ears slightly went down, due to her being alone for awhile and she hoped that she can make friends while she was here. She was a hybrid of demon, angel, dragon, nine tailed fox, wolf, cat, and vampire, which made her rare to find, then she walked closer to where she could hear people talking.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Gtg))
Drago (played by Narta)

"The same cabin that you got your directions from.", he said.
(( sorry I was gone and so much happened wow.....did anything happen I should know about ))
Zero (played by Great7)

“Wait that was a cabin, I thought that was just a building. So what’s the name of the cabin”, he asked

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus