Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Lyra was impressed, but also relived that she wouldn't have to swim. She began to run to the edge of the water, then stopped, keeping, what she considered, a safe distance from the water. She looked at Zero's body, floating on the surface of the water now, thanks to Drago, she wanted to step forward and swim out to him, but her fear of swimming kept her on the shore. "I-is he alright?"
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago cook some raw chicken and the water flipped Zero's body, so that his nose can smell the chicken.
Lyra inched closer to the water, then shook her head. "No, Drago's got this under control..." She muttered to herself. "It's okay, you don't need to get in the w-water." She was speaking to herself under her breath.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago flew to Zero, he landed his feet on the lake's surface and he didn't sink cause he is able to walk on the water. The chicken scent past into Zero's nostrils.
Lyra watched Drago, a look of worry on her face. "Is he alright?" She called from the shore.
Drago (played by Narta)

"I'm not sure!", he shouted back.
"C-could you bring him to shore?" Lyra asked, wanting to help but wanting to avoid swimming at all costs.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago picked him up and threw him out to the shore. Zero landed on his head.
Lyra jumped as Zero landed in the sand. She rushed over to his unconscious body. Kneeling next to him she placed two fingers on the side of Zero's neck. "He has a pulse." She observed. "Uh, w-we should tell a counselor, right?"
Drago (played by Narta)

"Zero, Wake up, you God **** immortal! ", Drago yelled out.
Lyra was a bit frighted by the yelling, her pointy ears flicked downward and she drew her wings closer to herself. She paused, looking down at Zero, then looked up. "Wait, you said he was immortal? So he'll be okay even without medical attention?"
Drago (played by Narta)

"Yeah, I know an immortal when I see one, cause I fought alot of them. I guess Doc would know what to do with him!", Drago said from behind you.
"Alright, uh, so if he's alright, what should we do now?" She thought for a bit. "We could leave him here or go get one of the counselors..." She trailed off a bit. "I don't know where any of the counselors are right now..."
Drago (played by Narta)

"[Body Double]!", Drago said and another Drago apeared.
Lyra watched in awe as Drago created, well, another Drago. “Damn, that seems like it would be pretty advanced magic...” She trailed off, trying to remember if she had ever read about a spell like that. She sighed and concluded that the little bit of magic that she had studied when she was young did not cover any of this.
Drago (played by Narta)

"It's not magic, it's a skills that I learned from my ability.", both of said at once.
“Oh? Your ability?” Lyra asked. “What’s your ability?”
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

Taz wrote:
"ehh, yeh it does. my father is a demon hell-hound so.... awkward, and why whats about your magic that's so lethal?" she asked curiously sitting back down a little away from him this time.

((Just realized a huge typo in my other post, fixed it I think))

"Well, it's divine energy, so I don't believe it'll be very good to demons. Might hurt them more than other supernatural beings, burning them more and etcetera." He then brings his hand up to his chin in thought. "If we ever have sparring sessions, I'll have to ask not to be put against you, in that case..."
Taz (played by Taz)

"hmm... If that ever does happen, I'll probably stay away from your magic, but that won't stop me talking to you. It just means don't use your magic when I'm near you. My wolf form it won't affect tho because it's a different part of my soul.... It's basically like having 2 souls within you" she smiled and stood up to stretch
Drago (played by Narta)

"It's called [Learn].", Drago said, "this ability allows me to copy & use specific skills and magic after seeing it once."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus