Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Drago (played by Narta)

"I'm bunked in the agoraphobia cabin.", Drago said to Zero.
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The koi siren poked his head out of the water, answering his summons. “Howdy.” He piped, smiling cutely before dipping back under and darting up the bank. “Sorry I didn’t respond sooner I was eating some kelp,” he said as he re-emerged and flicked water off his tail, sitting on the bank. His tail morphed back into two legs, covered only by a pair of swimming trunks. He was shirtless, but he looked as if he had never seen the sun. It seems he was just naturally pale.
Zero (played by Great7)

“I wonder what siren taste like”, he said looking at the pale boy. He didn’t care to ask why he was pale so looked back at drago, “if you hadn’t been here I would have killed him when he re-emerged thinking he was a fish. Crazy huh?”

Asher kicked the water off his feet and stood up, only wobbling slightly as he got used to land again. The siren stretched, and waved over to the male across the lake who sat in a calming chair wearing a cliche fisher hat. After a few moments of the man across way walking he had arrived at the group, The short siren boy threw himself onto the taller male and hugged him. “Heya dad.” Asher smiled. “This is my dad, the leader of the camp!”
Zero (played by Great7)

“Is your dad also a siren like you”, he said looking at the camp leader, “or is he a human?, there’s a good chance he’s not a human”

Asher watched his father fix his sun glasses with a smile, as he let Asher pull away from the hug. When the director spoke his voice was soft, and warm like fresh milk. “See, I’m not entirely siren. I’m part Ash Guardian, so Asher is mostly siren. That’s how he got his name,” the director placed a finger on his glasses and suddenly ash fell from its place, leaving nothingness and a pile of damp ash of the ground in front of him. “I’m Izzak Koi, Camp Director and have been for about fifty years or so? Dang I’m old.” The hybrid didn’t look a day over thirty! How on earth was he older than 50?
Zero (played by Great7)

“Awesome”, he said with excitement, “and you had the chance to get married to a siren. Seeing one of those is epic but having a relationship with one is the best of de epic. It’s like catching a shooting star the size of a peddle in the shape of a star. And seriously, what’s your secret”
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Izzak chuckled. “Yeah. There is a beauty in things we can rarely get.” He sighed, then ruffled his son’s hair. “Speaking of relationships, Hey Asher. Any girls on your mind?” The father teased jokingly. He watched Asher’s expression turn from happy to disturbed in seconds.

Asher whined, “Daddddd. You know I don’t want to date anyone.” He whimpered, his white hair already mostly dry.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well, I’m going to leave you two to it, nice talking to you though, you too drago”, he said then began walking towards his cabin, “it should be around her right”
After washing her face and getting dressed, Lyra stepped out of the agoraphobia cabin, headed for the mess hall. As she passed the lake, she got a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach. This camp would probably have quite a few water activities. And Lyra, well, she couldn't swim. She stood for a second, like a deer in headlights, musing over this realization she just had.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Hey, Lyra!", Drago called out to you descending from the sky. "How's your body doing?", he asked showing guilt in his face.
Snapping out of her water related terror. Lyra smiled at Drago. "Much better. Just sleeping it off helped I think." She rubbed the back of her head. "And you? Are you alright after running out of mana? You seem alright, since you're flying around and all, but I just want to make sure."
Zero (played by Great7)

He entered his cabin, “is anyone here”, he asked

((Is there anyone else in his cabin))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i think your in my cabin too, but shes currently sat outside ))
Zero (played by Great7)

((Ok, thanks))
Zero (played by Great7)

He saw nobody and went on to lay on a bed in the cabin. He tried not to fall asleep but was asleep before he knew it. 20 minutes later his body stood up and began to walk around. His body made its way outside and to the lake. He was sleep walking
Drago (played by Narta)

"Well, it was a good thing I did lose consciousness, cause my magic skills leveled up. And thanks to Gale's support magic, I feel like fighting the strongest beings alive.", he said.
Zero (played by Great7)

His body kept walking until it reached the lake then jumped into it. He began to sink into the bottom then woke up. He couldn’t swim. He didn’t know how to swim so he just layed there till some help people gets there.
"Oh dang, so you're more powerful now? Impressive" As she spoke, Zero's sleepwalking caught her eye. "Oh dear, is, is that? S-should we help him? I-it looks like hes s-sinking." She was getting anxious.
Drago (played by Narta)

"I got it!", Drago said and the water began to push Zero to the surface of the lake.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus