Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She nods at him
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz still in her wolf form moved around within her sleep on the bed she was still laid on. her wolf giving of a slight prowling noise as she breathed out of her muzzle and wet nose.
Zero (played by Great7)

He stood there and waited for her to be done

She soon gets down and she folds her wings to her back
Zero (played by Great7)

“Ok, drago, please explain to Bessi that I will meet up with him later and I have the girl in my care and will take her to him if anything happens”, he said then carried rose, “also who’s the new people?”
Walter walked around the camp, sometimes swinging and taking small limbs off of trees.
Calliope (played anonymously)

Calliope returned to the Nyctophobia cabin feeling refreshed, energized...and scared. She's stayed out at night again. The moon had raised her energy levels again. She'd let herself give in to the temptation of the softly glowing moon. She slipped into her bunk with a sigh, and thought about everything that was plauging her mind: Being new at camp, her magic, her family, her training.... Shr just wanted to dream, regardless of the time. Regardless if it would be afternoon when she woke. She lay down, and began to drift off...
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz as she moved around in her quiet nap heard someone within the room, she lifter her soft wolf hear up to see. she thought to herself. 'hmm, new scents,new smell,hmmmm' taz thought for a while before jumping off the bed in a graceful leap. as she was now on the wooden floor she stretched and moaned. she jumped up so that her two front legs were on the bed frame "umm, hi" she barked to the new person.

She yelps softly in surprise and her face turns red
Zero (played by Great7)

“Sorry, did I touch an injury or disturb it”, he asked briefly as his wings got out into view again, “I will be gently from now on”

"You didn't hurt me, you just scared me Zero" she whimpered as she looks at him and her ears stayed down a bit
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((So because I become inactive a lot I need volunteers to monitor the rp while I’m gone and stuff))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( im too busy too, so there's no use in me helping out, soz))
Zero (played by Great7)

((I could help since I’m kinda free this week))
Drago (played by Narta)

((Sorry for being dead for a while, been busy & the site was acting up for me!))
Zero (played by Great7)

((Ok, then so is the rp closed for now or is it closed closed))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( ????? ))
What he means is someone needs to watch this while he's gone.
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

((Sry I had finals week and have been very busy. Can someone tell me what I missed maybe? Preferably just sending a message?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus