Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

Bessi worked ignoring everyone as he worked to clean the hybrid woman’s wounds. He used the water Lyra brought to clean away the dirt. He than retrieved a metal rod no longer than six inches. He than held the rod up, “Drago, heat that tip up for me.”
Drago (played by Narta)

Draw only stared at it and it heated up instantly.
Lyra stepped back from the table Rose was on. "You're going to cauterize the wounds?" She looked down at Rose again.
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

He nodded, “Its the simplest way to ensure this wound doesn’t become infected, not full proof but since she’s been walking for who knows how long it’s the best, and I don’t have clean needles so.”
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz looked up at zero and smiled " sure, i wouldn't miss something this interesting for nothing and no one " she smiled getting up and following him
Taz (played by Taz)

((night))
Zero (played by Great7)

He lift her up his hands around her shoulders, “since you can’t fly we will travel like this. For 5000 kilometers. Hopefully the wings are fast enough”
Taz (played by Taz)

" uh...umm... okay? im not the best person for being of the ground tho, and thats some distance to travel" she said as she looked at him and his wings as he lifted her off the ground.
Zero (played by Great7)

“It’s gonna take some energy”, he said as the wings became larger and larger. He then took off in fast speeds, “how long is it in miles?”
Taz (played by Taz)

"umm, im not sure.... is it what? 0.8 miles?" she said a bit confused , then gazed at the large wings " nice wings" she said
Drago (played by Narta)

'Zero, the Phoenix firebird wings are now yours forever! Please use them carefully on your travel!', Drago said to Zero through telepathy.
Zero (played by Great7)

Phoenix firebird wings, I will be careful with it as soon as I know what it is”, he replied to drago, “thanks, got it from drago. I believe I will be keeping it”
Taz (played by Taz)

"i wonder what made him think of that? giving you the wings, you should thank him when you get back" she said as she was still on the subject of the wings.
Drago (played by Narta)

'Taz, he already did!', Drago thought to Taz's mind.
Lyra looked down at Rose again, very worried. She leaned against the table and sighed.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I've been stuck in the lab for over 15 years and I did escape 3 weeks ago, it took me that long to get me here" she said softly as her ears went down, "It's also good to see you too Drago, I wouldn't ever forget you"
Zero (played by Great7)

“Already did, also you might want to cover your mouth cause of the bugs”, he said then began to move faster, “how much energy does it use”, he said to drago wondering if they were out of range, “and what is this firebird”
"Oh, I- I'm really sorry you had to go through that. It sounds awful..." She mumbled. "Both of you, Drago I- I had no idea... It's just, damn. I'm glad you're out of there now."
Taz (played by Taz)

taz looked around while she was off the ground getting lifted by zero through the air " umm, dragon is that you" she tried to communicate back as she was a little confused on how drago was able to do that.
Zero (played by Great7)

“You hearing an annoying voice in your head too”, he said to taz, “wonder why he’s always so serious”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus