Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

"i dont know, must have been somethink extremely bad that happened that he would just not have fun or take a joke anymore" she frowned then chuckled
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well I wonder what it was. It’s kinda of fun watching him act grumpy”, he said, “also you should be seeing a blown up lab, I would check with your wolf ability but too much energy”
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago's memory returned to him, and he instantly hugged Rose. Tears in his eyes as he hugs her. "Rose, I'm sorry for leaving you at the fortress! I'm very sorry!", Drago said.
Taz (played by Taz)

"hmm, ill check now " she looked with her vision and saw the what looked to be the thing he was talking about " umm, its about 0.2 miles away now... not too far, your quiet fast like this " she smiled
Zero (played by Great7)

“Yeah but it takes quite a bit of energy”, he said flying faster
Taz (played by Taz)

"do you not know any other way to get energy other then eating? and im surprised that you dont gain or lose weight" she talked with confidence as she could feel the wind blowing past them as he flew faster in the direction that he said to go.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well theres also sleeping but you is the more delicious way”, he said to her, “and my burns calories faster than even magicals beast leaving me with more muscle than fat”
Drago (played by Narta)

'Zero, the wings aren't just for flying, but used to recover energy through nature in other words, nature energy!', Drago thought to Zero.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She gently hugs him back, "Calm down my dragon" she purred to him
Taz (played by Taz)

she chuckled at his response to her question " so thats how you have got so many muscles and abs, "
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well wit all the fats going away I had to build something to hold up my body, also I had to exercise to survive my family. And someone answered my wish”, he said to taz, “as long didn’t answer the question, what is this firebird”, he replied to drago
Drago (played by Narta)

'It's the divine bird of healing! It's restores your own energy as well as nature energy!', Drago thought back in reply.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Ok thanks for the gift”, he replied to drago
Taz (played by Taz)

"survive your family?" she repeated confused but not fully confused as she sorta knew what he meant. " where here " she said looking down beneath her

She tries to get back onto her feet and she gets scared as she saw the metal rod that was heated up by the edge of it.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Ok, almost passed it”, he said then let taz down gently and got down himself. He looked around, “ok, drago, tell me what you remember now, you said a tower, I can see one here and don’t disconnect the link till I get back”
Taz (played by Taz)

"thanks" she smiled as she put her feet back on the ground
Drago (played by Narta)

'Fine!', Drago thought back in reply.

She whimpers
Zero (played by Great7)

“You’re welcome”, he said to taz. He began to walk towards the ruins, “you coming?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus