Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Zero (played by Great7)

Zero caught it with one hand, “great. Now we just hope it has memory on it. Let’s move to another room. I can carry you to avoid all the sliver”
Drago (played by Narta)

'There is a cell that has been scoured, and a cell that has been destroyed from the front!', Drago replied.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Thanks for the info”, he said then began to use the wings to get more energy, “How technology improved are this group”, he asked drago
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Hey I’m not dead anymore. Can anyone catch me up on what happened?))
Drago (played by Narta)

((Well, Rose finally entered the camp, and Drago's real memories came came back. Before that happened, Drago and Taz fought each other and it ended in a draw. And now Zero & Taz, who are linked to Drago by telepathy, are searching an underground research laboratory destroyed by Drago.))
((Welcome back!))
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago left the camp through a shadow leap and joined Zero and Taz at the laboratory. "Yo, did you find the stuff you were looking for!", Drago said with a smile.
Lyra was surprised by Drago's sudden exit. She turned to Rose. "Well, at least you're doing better." She smiled softly. "Wonder where Drago's off to..."
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Imma add a new oc in a moment. I made him a while back and have been waiting to play him, so brb))
Zero (played by Great7)

“Do that again and...”, he said then calmed down, “we found a camera and I got some hard drive from a computer. We are still looking for security cameras or books maybe even weapons they used. You said they were a small organization right?”
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kaido walked onto the camping grounds, taking in what he currently saw before him. He walked on further, his first goal being to find his cabin.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was sat on something that looked like a file cabinet when she fell off it from scare that drago had given them both " drago!!!! im gonna kill you if you do that again!" she growled deeply as she stood back up again dragos smirk annoyed her. "what was you trying to achieve from that?" she said in a harsh tone.
Zero (played by Great7)

“What were you sitting on just now”, he asked taz looking at the cabinet, “and is it still alive?”
Drago (played by Narta)

"I wasn't trying to scare you two, but my real memory returned to me. I finally have a chance to be happy, but I'm still don't like immortals. This dungeon is one of their small research laboratory.", Drago said with a smile at first, but then the tone in his voice gotten more serious.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Knew it”, he said then began to walk towards the cabinet, “for them to capture and keep drago and find all this dna means they had to be big or had a big source”, he began to search through the cabinet and brought out a book, “I think I know what this group wanted”
Drago (played by Narta)

"And what would that be?", Drago asked.
Taz (played by Taz)

"what! I've been sat on it all this time?" She moaned if frustration.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well, they won’t stop, that’s for sure. I say it’s war. They were able to get rose to have more than one magical. They were either trying to find ways to give humans powers or they were looking for the weakness of magicals, imprisoning you”, he said cleaning the book that was tartered but still readable, “ ha records. Guess what, I think number two was right”, he showed them an image on the book which was an image of what looked drago, “I could be wrong but I think they took records of everything including magical weaknesses”
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

Lee slowly advanced into the camp with a sigh, his sacramento eyes taking in his surroundings. “I... think this is it.” He said, to nobody but himself. He had been trekking and prowling through the mountains for almost three hours to reach the camp, so he was inordinately tired. He wondered if he would meet anyone he knew there, though he doubted it. Perhaps he would find himself enjoying it here, he thought to himself, sitting down on the lush grass to get his breath back.
Calliope (played anonymously)

Camp was probably in full swing, and Calliope had missed quite a bit, probably. Not that it mattered much to her...het instructor had told her it was a good way to go out and meet others like her, develop her powers, etc. So here she was. Late, like usual.

She made her way into the camp, and glanced at the cabins scattered about. She also noticed a boy sitting in the grass, looking rather exhausted. The camp was pretty secluded...if he'd hiked all the way here...'Oh goodness, he must be beyond tired,' she thought to herself. She walked over to him, wanting to check if he was okay.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus