Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Drago (played by Narta)

Drago held Rose and strokes her hair to try to calm her down.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She slightly calms down and she started to purr again
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

Bessi worked quietly and quickly ignoring most of what happened around him, he held her foot gently and with the steadiest of hands placed the glowing hot tip to the cut. Steam would hiss from the wound, the skin becoming dark and charred, but that would limit any infection. One by one he went his hand holding her foot steady, and soon the wounds were all cauterized, he through the steaming rod in the sink where it hissed against the cold wet metal. He walked to a shelf and took two bottles and walked back to her feet, placing one bottle containing small white pills, "How much do you weigh dear?" He then opened the red paste filled jar he had been holding earlier and began gently applying globs no bigger than a pinhead to each cut.

"I think I'm 80 pounds? The people at the lab barely fed us and I barely got any sleep" she replied back and she yelps loudly as she felt something could on her feet, then she started to whimper again.
Taz (played by Taz)

"yeh sure" she quickly moved to his side as they walked towards the ruins

(ill be on in a bit)
Lyra placed a hand on Rose’s shoulder. “It’s alright he’s just cauterizing the injuries do they don’t get infected. Yeah it hurts but, you can hold my hand if it helps.” Lyra held out a hand.

She holds Lyra's hand and she whimpers loudly as she spreads out her demon like wings, they had red webbings to help her fly better.
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

He nodded, "Than take half... hmm maybe one of these pills when you wake up and another when you go to bed. They'll deal with any other infections that I can't get with the cauterizing." He finished and quickly retrieved bandages from a cardboard box full of them. He wraps her foot tight, "I'll give you some extra bandages, so change them every day. If the wounds start itching, smelling, turning a different shade, or go numb come see me, it could be a sign of infection taking hold."

She nods at him, showing that she understands and she flaps her wings a bit, so that she can fly to her cabin instead of walking on her injured feet.
"Which cabin are you in?" Lyra asked.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago sigh with relief and he smiled at Rose.
Zero (played by Great7)

He made his way inside and began to look for something like a control where they could store data, “can you use your abilities again taz?”
Taz (played by Taz)

She looked at him then gazed at the wreak they were in. " It's a right trash in here.... Hmm.. yes what for?" She asked curiously.
Zero (played by Great7)

“A computer, light. Even a power source. Maybe a phone, I will join you in the search. Also look for life. And if we find any data then leave the rest to me. I’m good with them”, he said then concreted on the search
Taz (played by Taz)

"oh, okay ... i'll use my hearing and sense of smell if anythinks silver in here im getting out okay cuz it stinks and its lethal to me" she scrunched up her nose "and theres a lot of metal in here"
Zero (played by Great7)

“Sliver, well the girl they captured is part fox and part vampire so there’s a good chance of sliver in a room”, he said then spoke to drago through a link, “ok drago, I need info”
Taz (played by Taz)

"i'll do my best to not touch anythink" she took a step forward then hisses as she jumped backwards in a slight pain as she noticed that there was indeed a lot of silver within the room they were in. " this is going to be difficult, hmm, " she quietly whispers to herself " baby show me any technology within the room" then a light white glowing fog-like- smoke came out of her body in the shape of her other soul. "hey baby, could you help me?" the smoke like soul shook its head and nodded walking around within the room then barked at a machine that looked like it could still be used " umm, zero.... is this what you were looking for?" she said smiling as her other soul barked more at the machine trying to get zero's attention
Zero (played by Great7)

“Well”, he said going to the machine then began to examine it, “maybe. Also have you seen any camera?”, he asked checking out the machine and removed it’s hard drive
Taz (played by Taz)

"you heard zero, is there anythink of that type in here?" the wolf- like- soul sniffed then glowed brightly illuminating the room with its ghostly light. taz looked around stepping carefully making sure that she did not step on any more silver. she giggled with happiness as she found this weird old fashioned camera " zero, found it....this is fun" she smiled as she chucked it into zero's hands
Taz (played by Taz)

(( be back on in a bit))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus