Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

He noticed Calliope approach him and smiled at her, weakly. He would’ve said something like ‘Hello’ or ‘Hi there’, but he was still getting his breath back. He wondered why she was coming over. Was it someone he had met before? He hoped not. He certainly didn’t remember her. Perhaps that was just how people acted here. Or maybe she was new like him? He had so many questions, and yet so little breath... with no other choice, he simply waited for her to come closer.
Calliope (played anonymously)

She knelt next to the boy, who still seemed to be a bit short of breath. "I'm Calliope, and I'm new at camp. Just arrived in the middle of everything. I came over to check if you were okay. You look pretty exhausted," she spoke. She paused for a bit so he could catch his breath.

After a few more seconds, he finally got his words. “Oh, well... it’s very nice to meet you, Calliope. My name is Lee.. You have pretty hair.” He said, not knowing what else to say to the stranger. It was nice to know he wasn’t the only new person there, though. “I’m new here too. What cabin are you in? And yeah, I’m okay.. just a very long walk here, is all.” He said, brushing some cat-like hairs off his cinnamon brown tunic.

"Nice to meet you as well, Lee," she replied. "And thank you." She was glad to see he'd caught his breath enough to speak. "I can't believe you hiked all the way here. That must've taken hours." That explained his exhaustion. After staring off into space for a moment, she realized Lee had aksed her a question. "Oh, sorry I spaxed out for a moment,' she apologized. "I'm in the Nyctophobia cabin. What about you?"

He grimaced slightly. “Yeah, I guess you could say it took a while...” He said, thinking to himself about the journey he’d taken. It was a beautiful mountainside, but he hadn’t truly gotten to appreciate it due to his rush. Maybe he would go back there another day, if he remembered. He realised that Calliope both answered and returned his question, and turned back to her. “Hm? Oh, I’m pretty sure I’m in Trypanophobia. Well, it’s nice to meet you now, at least.” He said, smiling. He found that he enjoyed Calliope’s presence, despite having just met her.

"Tryphanophobia...so you have a fear of needles?" Calliopeasked. She found the fact that the cabins were named after fears intriguing, even if she didn't know much on the subject of phobias. She did know tryphanophobia meant fear if needles, and her own cabin, nyctophobia, meant fear of the night. "More like fear of the moon," she murmered under her breath. Realizing she'd spoken aloud, she spoke louder, hoping Lee didn't hear. It sounded rather dumb, fearing the moon. "Nice to meet you as well...and good to know I'm not the only one new here," she said. "Well, I better go find the Nyctophobia cabin and get settled. See you around camp?"

He pretended not to hear what she said about being afraid of the moon. If she didn’t want him to know, he decided it was none of his business. “Uh, yeah, see you around!” He said, getting up off the grass. He had enjoyed meeting Calliope. Still, she had a point that they should go to their cabins. He wondered what they were like there. He brushed some dirt and more cat-hairs off his tunic and walked off, putting his hands in his pockets. After a minute or two of wandering, he found the place he was looking for. “Trypanophobia...” He said, reading the sign aloud. He took a deep breath for no particular reason and knocked on the door, wondering if anyone was inside.
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

A younger boy answered the knock, around the age of fourteen. He was almost to young to be attending the camp. He had soft blue eyes and short white hair, that upon closer examination was bleached from its original dark brown color. “Hiya!” He greeted, a smile on his face. On his neck was a rose tattoo, odd for such a young boy to have a tattoo, but oh well.
The Boy stood on the balls of his feet and, although still shorter than the other, looked up at him, with a kind look in his eyes. Awk- he’s to innocent.
Lyra said some goodbyes and decided to leave Rose with Bessi. She walked out towards the center of the camp, intending to head back to her cabin. She paused when she saw some new people. Lyra waved to them shyly.

“Well, Hello there!” He said, with a smile. He hadn’t expected such a small child to answer his knock. “Is this Trypanophobia? I know the sign says, but I just thought I’d make sure. I’m new here, just got here a few minutes ago. Can I come in?” He asked, his tunic still somehow covered in cat hair despite his attempts of cleaning. Hopefully the boy wouldn’t mind, or anyone else in the cabin...

”Ah, yes, yes, this is Trypanophobia. Come in. You can choose any bunk you want, as long as there’s no name on the headboard, just write or carve your name into the headboard. They are enchanted, so don’t worry about damaging the wood or whatever.” The boy instructed fedora steeping out of the way and flopping onto his own bottom bunk.
The cabin was rather vacant, only a few people having claimed bunks, leaving several, including the top bunk over the big vacant. It was a bit confusing why he didn’t choose a top bunk, but oh well. His loss.
The boy realized he hadn’t stated his name as of yet, “I’m Asher by the way, son of the camp Director.”

“Thank you!” He said as he took all the information in. “Nice to meet you, Asher. I’m Lee, unless your father already told you that.” He said. He then proceeded inside, admiring the building. He walked over to a vacant bed he liked the look of next to a window and began writing his name with a silver knife. “Should I add my surname?” He asked, nonchalantly.
Theo And Ryu (played anonymously)

тнє тωιηѕ
Ryu and Theo Myers
@ None
The Twins made way into the sun soaked camp ground, through the mighty entrance of the grand silver archway. Ryu brushed hair out of his eyes, his face already tinted pink from the sun, as like his younger brother. His black and red gaze flickered around, looking for a specific cabin. “It’s this way.” He decreed, starting walking, although Theo was still trying to catch his breath.

“Hey! Wait Up!” Theo huffed, hurrying after his brother and nearly falling as his brother stopped abruptly in the midst of walking. Theo recollected his items that had spilled into the grass and sighed.

“Don’t be a baby Theo, stop whining.” Ryu hissed and continued walking at a cruel, fast pace, making Theo struggle to keep up.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Whatever, I need to check on Rose!", Drago said and a glowing red stone flew to Drago. Drago caught it and shocked at the glance of the stone. And he finally disappeared and appeared in the shadows of a tree behind the forest.

”If you want, as of now we don’t have anyone else named lee in the camp, just you.” He paused to make sure he was recalling correctly. “Yup! I didn’t put my surname but, well I’m the camp director’s son so yeah..”
Zero (played by Great7)

“And off he goes, I thought he could give us a ride back”, he said then sat down on the floor, “for now we have what we need. Let’s go back”, he said waving the book. The black sword he brought began to float behind him

He nodded. “Alright then! Thought I might ask, it’s a pretty common name..” he said, finishing his carving. “So, how many people are in this cabin?” He asked, rolling onto his bed with a sigh.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago flew around to look for Lyra, cause he had no clue where she could be.

Asher paused, and counted the claimed headboards. “Four. And if you count my dad who is the substitute Counselor, five.” He said, tossing his Scale covered legs onto this bed and kicking back. Asher reached for a glass that was sitting on the end stand nearest to his bunk, but sneezed. His hand slipped up and collided with the glass, knocking it with a thud as it began to tilt.
Without a seconds notice the glass erupted into ash, sending out the grey powder like a bomb, albeit a small one, and dusting Asher and the end stand in ash- and water. The water sadly didn’t turn to ash with the glass.
Seeing Drago in the sky, Lyra looked up and waved at him. "I'm down here!" She called out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus