Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello!

My name's Kevin, I use he/him pronouns, and I've been roleplaying for almost five years now. I like writing a lot, and one of the big reasons I roleplay is it's a really fun way to hone the skill without just writing on my own, which I find like. Ten times harder.

I do a lot of high school based roleplays, and outside of that I like to do some slice of life romance stuff centered around adults dealing with their past as best they can. I've also been looking to get more involved in horror or at least horror-lite because I just get such a fun vibe from it, y'know?

I have two dogs and a cat, and I love them a lot, even if they can be obnoxious at times.

That's all I can really think of to say at the moment, and I'm super excited to be here and meet people and have some fun!
Hey stranger! Welcome to the RPRepository, and let us know if you have any questions! We won't bite :3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. The best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim.
Hi, Kevin!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! It's a really nice little community and really fun to run around in. Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!! :D
Sanne Moderator

Hi Kevin, welcome to RPR! :D It's really nice to have you here, most of us feel pretty similar about RPing like you do. ;)

Do you happen to have any pictures of your pets you'd be comfortable sharing with us?
Icysoul

Hello!
ShadesOfBlue

Hey! Welcome to RPR! I love doing HighSchool's and Slice of Romance rps too. Hope we can discuss an roleplay someday!
mikaluvkitties Topic Starter

Oh my goodness! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! :D (and hi Cal)

I definitely have pictures I'm willing to share, though I'm going to be honest- I have no idea how I'd do that! I'm still trying to figure out how everything works,,,

Speaking of things I don't know yet, I don't know if there's a mention system or how it works! I found the BBCode guide, set up some character sheets with what I recalled of what from the advice page my friend read to me in mind (hello again, Cal), and looked at the looking for rp forum.

Back to the point, though! Hi, ShadesOfBlue! I hope we can discuss a roleplay someday, too :>
Skylar_woods

Hello! Welcome to RPR! You’ll find all the role plays you want and more!
Hey Kevin! Welcome to the site. I hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful and friendly people on the site.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a ton of fun RPs! :D
Heya welcome to RPR! <3
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
mikaluvkitties Topic Starter

Okay this is super late but I did really want to say thank you to everyone who's been so kind and welcoming since my last message. It means a lot to me :')
Hi there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus