Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"A resourceful person can see opportunity when others only see obstacles," Sherlock quoted off-handedly. "Everyone has their uses, their strengths, and though some have more than others, their faults."

He turned to examine the pair with a keen interest. "Even the two of you could be of immeasurable help to me at some point in my line of work. I suppose that would make you both a sidekick, though that would qualify a great number of people as such if I am to be perfectly honest."

He then smiled pleasantly at Meng, "Nǐ hǎo, wǒ jiào Xià luòkè Fú'ěrmósī, hěn gāoxìng rènshi nǐ."

"... I do hope I did that correctly. My brother is more a linguist than I."
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

What were the chances of bumping into the famed Sherlock Holmes in a place like this? Xailah was practically brimming with exultance. Not that she knew who this man was- she was more so excited by his eloquence. This was someone who knew a lot, and was not afraid to make that known. "Yours is a brain I would be delighted to pick." She twittered, looking him over as if he were a book begging to be read. "However, I would learn nothing with you as a master to me. Well, I would hardly learn enough." She admitted.

"It would be far more beneficial to the both of us, I believe, to peruse a mutual partnership. None of that master and mentor nonsense-" She proposed. "-An alliance, if you will; although I suppose sidekick would be the appropriate term here. Let us learn together." A sly she-cats grin then broke across her features. "Of course, I wouldn't be opposed to staking you as a nemesis either. That could be interesting, no?"

Master of mixed messages, Xailah appears to be uninterested in a master dynamic, but entertains the thought of both nemesis and sidekick. Thankfully, it looks as if she is more swayed toward the latter?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus