Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Ares (played anonymously)

A bag of bones?

The artist can't help but smile at his tough guy act, shaking his head briefly before finally replying, "...and you deserve a place in the local cemetery, Nemesis. The dead should stay dead." He can't help but laugh a bit, cheerful expression reaching his dark eyes. "I'll be around." Pfft, "Don't ever change, 'kay?" It was fun to joke around. He likes the change of pace.
"What do you mean by 'dislikes materialistic people?' Don't judge me! I happen to have good tastes! Obviously, you're a nemesis since you don't get it. Whoever chooses me had better make me the master. I am no one's 'sidekick'. But if you're dorky, that would make us nemesises... and go!"

*Looks at the next person below*
Helix Wardens (played by MangoNekros)

"You are putrid. Unholy. Tainted with false promises. I mark you..." it let out a raspy inhale, jittering lightly as it did. "FOR DEATH"

(In other words, Nemesis. Lol)
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Nemesis is not a strong enough word to describe this, sadly i can not think of a better one." She sighed raising her gun as her dogs growled at her sides.
Naberius (played by LunarValravn)

Ears perked at the growling dogs, shock lingering before a fanged smile was given. "I'm afraid I'm no base dog to call you master. Forgive me for debasing the honor you deserve, sidekick."
Tera Aeternae (played by Sorrisky)

Clasping his hands together for a moment, Tera tipped their body forward to examine Naberius closer. Teeth grinded in introspection, unsure what he was observing or what to do with the details at hand. "I...you certainly won't be my master. Unsure you'd be a suitable nemesis either?" Tera pulled out his notebook from the belt pouch, pen following suit as the pages flipped to a blank spot. He'd quickly scribble a few notations and remarks before yanking himself away with a huff. "Minion, you will be that. Until I can define what exactly about you is so intriguing."
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

"Look," Wren started, wringing his hands in a clear display of unsettled nerves. "I don't wanna like, talk your ears blue or anything."

He looked anywhere but towards the alchemist, a singular bead of sweat dripping down his cut cheeks. If anyone were to be bold enough to hazard a guess, one would even dare to say the man's lair was enough to scare the otherwise hardened assassin straight. "It's just-- You know? I don't wanna make assumptions 'bout you or nothing, but I don't--" He stammered again, waving his hands about as if words could form in the air. "You seem like that kinda guys who'd... you know? If given a choice between my life and furthering your research, you'd swipe papers instead. Definitely not a sidekick, like the guys I know. Like, you got your agenda; good for you and all that, but I just don't trust you."

"That being said, I don't want a target on my back, got enough o' those already--So let's say we keep things cool and you be my master for a bit, yeah? You can ask me to get things for you, and I get to watch you from a comfy distance. Win-win."
"Time and time ago I would have probably said sidekick. I don't have anything personal against assassins for hire in themselves - my hisband was one too." The masked woman shook her head. "But goven my current... intetests, that I pursue for reasons, it is more than likely that we would find each other on opposite sides of the barricade, so I don't have any other choices but go for nemesis. Even if, again, it is nothing personal against you", she assured.
"This is... a tough choice," The werewolf strokes his tied-up beard, examining the masked woman, whilst also admiring the kimono she donned. "For me, it's either Master or Sidekick. I have heard that you're an ex-pirate... But if you're a vigilante nowadays, then being your nemesis is out of the question."

If Cris was still a pirate, then Haku wouldn't have trouble euthanizing her. Thankfully, her death was not necessary; both her and Haku were both dedicated to delivering justice to those who stepped too far out of line.

"I'd only consider you a Master if you pay me to help you take down a target. Other than that, Sidekick."
"A werewolf? Seriously, what are you one of those furries," Marie asks with an eye roll. "Obviously, nemesis. You're probably a dorky kid in a costume who plays Dungeons and Dragons or into that LARPing thing that nerdy people do."
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

"I suppose even the mouthiest of minions could be trained to bring tea and cigars at certain times of the day." A'sallit grunted.
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Minion.

"Hmm.. Just help my butlers with cleaning, for now. "
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nemesis

“Our paths would end to cross like this, and only one of us may survive.”
Warin (played by LeftScout)

Minion,

"I feel as though you would be useful to me."
Patches (played by GingerHades)

The little ragdoll tugged gently on the man's pants, trying to get his attention.

"Let's play superheroes!" They chirped, following a tug of their string. "You can be Patches' siiiidekick!"
Raziel Webster (played anonymously)

"What in the..." It was a stuttering halt in movement as Raziel gaped down at the strange doll that not only moved but was actively talking. "A prank...yes..this is definitely a prank. You know what, you can be my master. What's a toy going to do anyways right?" It was all the cyborg could muster as a response, giving a weak mechanical thumbs up before looking around perplexed.
Floof (played by Riik)

"You can be my master if you want. I don't mind..." Floof swayed on the spot absently for a moment. "As long as you don't make me do too much work. Then you might become my nemesis instead..."
Xaria Li (played by Yohanon)

Sidekick, you seem like you'd be some good help through decently tough endeavors
Uriel Yaroslav (played by _Apollo_)

Uriel frowned, looking at Xaria. "You'd be a questionable minion, the only other option is for you to be my nemesis."
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"Easy. Minion." She replied with a mischievous grin. ~Ayla~

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus