Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Ninja Sans (played by JetStorm)

"...Minion"
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"Heeey.. I like your style, eh? I guess we could be buddies if you don't mind doing some shady business every once in a while, eh."

Sidekick
Hell's Demons (played by PinkBrat)

"I see you work for evil already. Perfect. Then you will have no qualms about working for me. You will be my minion and bring forth those who have impossible dreams to fulfill!" - Amalia
Seraph (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"And you...You will be my minion."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“And I’ll make ye me Minion! Making me ye lots’ Master! Heh.. I like this game.”
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

Dwarves I typically like, but the vampire part is all I need to know.

Nemesis
Deville (played by Dndmama)

Tsk tsk. Such a pity to see a pretty face go to waste on empathy. When you have found that the power of the gods wanes, perhaps you'll come to your senses and walk the true path to power. Until then, I believe we can both agree we are to be-

Nemesis.
Mephet'ran (played by Cactus_Jones)

"hehehhehe" The Jackal God coughed and spurted. "Mmmhh, alright now.." as he patted his chest with a strange cloth-like tendril that was connected to his back. "Seems like you slandered him quite egregiously Deville." He spoke to her as if he already knew who she was. "The way you act is quite usual of the human's Inquisition but you do hold promise babe, a Minion of you would be perfect... well perfect me." He continued to smile very wide and creepily at her.
Adelaard (played by Petrovalyc)

The knight's eyes blazed like furious golden suns beneath the geometric shadow of his hat. He stood with feet apart, arms crooked at his sides, left hand contorted into an angry claw which hovered above the grip of his trusty revolver. On his shoulder, some small, hideous, toothy abomination flicked its tapeworm-like tail and bared its gaping maw of needle-sharp teeth.

"Nemesis!!" Roared Adelaard, spitting on the dusty ground at his enemy's feet, lips a thin, wide line on his elderly face. "Thee wretched godling, thee being of stolen power and inflated ego! I shall show the world that no so-called gods are immune to death! Thou steals mens' souls and makes them thine slave no longer! So sayeth the Iconoclast! Now, have at thee!"
Wani Bkazu (played anonymously)

"The wide fields of action are no place for an old man. Less so for those who have allowed their spiritual delusions cloud their path..." Religion and AstroTusk Elephants went hand in hand, but Wani was eager to defy that stereotype. Standing high above the old man, her trunk slowly dangles from side to side, inhaling the human's scent and stats, then lets her eyes run over his weaponry, his eltrich pet. She makes up her mind pretty quickly.

"No, let me tell you what. While biased, you undoubtedly are a man with many long years of experience under his belt. I will allow you to teach me all you know, for your knowledge is safer with one who is destined to walk and speak among the stars for many more years." Also unlike her brethren, this AstroTusk is exceptionally prideful. It shows in what she says next: "Make no mistake, there will be no submission. Master or not, I will view you as my equal: be it weaker in arms, though stronger in mind."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Ah! You seem like a worthwhile ally! Let us join forces and defeat evil together!”
Evangeline Ridoran (played by Queen_of_Hell)

Minion

"Finally! Someone who gets the job done!"
Rorik Reyns (played by Juls)

Nemesis, though it's doubtful the nature of the relationship would remain static over time.
Evangeline Ridoran (played by Queen_of_Hell)

2651177a28970d6f637c81aa1f6daaaf.gif

"I only accept good challengers to make it worth my while, ser Rorik. Let's see what you're made of."
Pint (played anonymously)

"Nemesis, the both of ye, oh and look, I just so happen to have a double headed weapon. How convenient."
Adelia (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Really? You consider yourself a threat? Ha! Ever heard of the phrase , 'never make a deal with the devil?' I'm much more terrifying than my traitorous brother. I'd stay out of my way, unless you want to make a deal and become of the shadow."

Minion
Geimhreadh. (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

Minion/slave

"Your portrayal as, 'the devil' yet stating, 'much more terrifying' is questionable. You are deluded with grandeur, you pathetic twit!"
Drogwell (played anonymously)

"I will be slave to no man, never again. You will suffer for your ways, that much I can promise."

Nemesis
Geimhreadh. (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"I am not a man, man refers to a member of the species 'Homo sapiens' or all the members of this species collectively, without regard to sex. I am no human, I am a Witch Elf. And you are supper."

Food/ be it minion
Adelia (played by Angelus-Relator)

"An elf who thinks he's a master? This will be fun... "*dark laughter*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus