Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

“Now then, kneel for me, Servant!” She laughs like she’s a bit insane….probably because she is.
I must admit regrettably, that this one I would enslave, with little to no remorse, not for the purposes of pleasure, hopefully, a year's worth of toil in the fields or stables would teach her some humility, after which I would release her.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Looking at this man I can’t see how they’d allow themselves to be a sidekick.”
“Myself, I’m not one for gaining enemies if I can help it so I’ll go with master.”
Efficacious (played by Dndmama)

"You're a doctor?! I'm a nurse! We should totally team up and help people!"

Sidekick
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

Pwent reels back and away from the halfling, eyes full of what apparently is fear.

“Nemesis...”
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"Oh.." He smirked.
"I can easily see you as my personal minion or servant..."
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

Anyone and everyone to me deserved to be held under someone else's boot. The only luck of the draw is whether or not I decide to crush the neck under my own, if you don't do what I say...
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"The man thinks highly of himself and is essentially, always on the warpath. That's basically the summary of literally every other power-addled man you come across." She shrugged. "Just point him in a direction away from you while playing lip service so he won't know he's being toyed with."

In short, use him like a minion while making him think he's a master.
"I suppose we both have a sense of renewed bravado being at each other's side Spymistress, what good is a sword arm without an astute mind to guide it's blow"
Veria Dazzledaze (played anonymously)

"I could use a man of your skills in my employ, Marcus."
Honora Al-Amin (played by Dndmama)

The centauress narrows her eyes at the gnome while her back right hoof scrapes at thground in frustration and annoyance. "Evil little thing. You would hang in the town square as an example to other slavers if I could just get my hands on you!"

Nemesis
Centaurs are one of the few noble beast folks and their lancers and archers have long formed the vanguard of Elven cavalry.

It should be an honor of mine to have you amongst our ranks, minion is an ugly word, a general's armies are only as good as those within them but perhaps the title Legate or Lieutenant would appeal to you ?
X23 (played anonymously)

“Warmongering scum. People like you are my nemesis.”
Cadmos Deravenel (played anonymously)

"I think you'd be my sidekick. I don't know. Maybe my master."
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"I can't see you as being anything other than my minion. Now, call me Master! Bwahaha!"
"Know yourself to be insignificant to my accomplishments. Your arrogance is nothing compared to I. Your not even worthy of being called my rival, not even to be my nemesis. So little Gnome, leave my presence before I flay your for imprudence." The King of Kings said in his usual flair of arrogant but fiery speeches.
Nemesis

"Ugh, where's Dr Strange when you need him? Probably lost in the multiverse with Spider Man. No matter, I will deal with you myself."
Uth-Zinuq (played anonymously)

“Well, I would greatly prefer more of a friendly relationship, but that doesn’t seem to be an option here. Given your technological predisposition, however, I’m inclined to choose minion. Such a distasteful word, but plenty accurate for what I have in mind. Perhaps assistant would be better? Or maybe apprentice.”
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

"Ah! Now you look like true nemesis material! Defeating you will surely make people take me seriously! En garde!"
"... you are... a minion to me. I've never had such a thing, but I know for sure that you are not strong enough to.. command me.." Yeah, alright Denki. If she told you to jump, you'd say "how high".

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus