Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Baku (played anonymously)

“Oof, you, uh, seem like a bit of a buzzkill, pal. Which I guess means Nemesis? Dunno how this whole thing works. Do we fight now? I think we fight now.” The Oni said with a grin, before suddenly launching herself at Denki.
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"We're kinda similar, uh, personality wise! That, and we're both demons. You'd probably be a better ruler than Mul'sako would, I know that much... Can I consider you a Master and see how it goes?"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"You would most certainly be my minion! Oh, and what a minion you would be! I feel giddy just thinking about how much more cool and powerful I would look with you as a minion!"
Nanaki (played anonymously)

“I like your style, friend. Shall we say.. forge an alliance? I could certainly use the assistance of one as cool as you since I’m not very.. well.. I think the word is ‘hip’.”
"A strong and powerful fighter. Someone I'd love to have in mission at my side, if you will think me worthy, that is."
Cepheus XIII (played by Samiakki)

"This one's hard fer the fact that I gotta decide whether you bein' my nemesis or boss would be more fun. . . aw, heck. I don't see no reason I can't call you my boss. Just don't get ahead of yerself with that 'Master' stuff, ya hear?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“This one was easy. Minion, but I dislike that word. Business associate would be better.”
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"Friendemy for sure. Is that one of the options? Well, it should be!"
Sidekick

"Heh, y'funny-lookin', won' lie, but y'seem like prime sidekick material's well! Except when I say sidekick I jus' mean partner in crime. I can see 't happen, guy- jus' t'two'o us, terrorizin' enemy camps, blowin' shit up, kickin' ass like the obvious pro's we are!" Excitement was the only drug that Sprite liked to trip balls on, and the dosage she was on today was flame-shit high. Her iconic grin on full display, she reached out to give the tipsy Pandaren the feistiest of elbow pokes, already dreaming of the maddest adventures to come. "Guess w'could possibly wind up becomin' nemesis-sus-ses forra split sec if w'end up fightin' over t'same cute chick, but that aside I think w'can rock t'livin' shit outta 'tis world. Show 'em what havin' fun is like, y'know?" Not that she didn't appreciate teaming up with people who had more braincells to spare, but it was just.. well, so tempting to double up on the troublemaking- and this funky bear chick certainly had that rascal vibe about her!
"... you remind me of a soldier I knew once", Light stated, observing Sprite. "Strong, confident, and clearly you've a good experience of field combat. Working together is something I could benefit from, as you certainly are a valuable fighter and a formidable fighter. But I believe, with all due respect, that you also have far more experience in battle than I. So I could follow your lead as master of combat... on condition that I may be called out time and again for my other duties. What say you?"
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

“Dang, you seem cool, but vigilantes are always up on my grill trying to temper my flames. Best give me some space, missy, lest you wanna get burned.”

Nemesis
"Don't worry, Jimmy, she's on our side", the wolverine man assured, ruffling his hair uncertainly. At least, he hoped it was the case? She had never done more than complain about his antics, much like Daren did.

"I think the most she'd do is talk our ears off" he assured, sounding more confident. "Because you and I are the perfect sidekicks, mate! Let's go burn down something together!" He had the same smile of a kid in a candy store... which could only mean so much trouble.
Sakina Hossaini (played by Racket)

The woman narrows her eyes, as if trying to make a decision. "He reminds of my sibling, which I suppose would make him my nemesis" she said after much thought. That seemed to be the closest thing to the actual answer, she wouldn't call her sibling her sidekick and definetely not her master.
“Hm…let’s see, how about sidekick? I have no need for another enemy nor a minion, already have a few of those so to speak…don’t tell them I called them that though.”
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

The dragon pinched his chin, a crease in his scaled brow as he watches the fae with careful eyes. A bit of a grumble resounded in his throat, before he said, "It takes little wisdom to know that one should never take neither masters nor enemies of the fair folk, for their word is a treacherous thing."

"I am neither one for minion, the word leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. Suppose you'll do for a sidekick instead, though it wouldn't hold water for long."
The Stranger (played anonymously)

The Wraith only peers for a moment through his cold mask before deciding on a response: "Master."
Serial Designation N (played by randomentity777)

"I'm gonna say Master. I really need someone who can show me how to be better at my job."
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

"Minion. You lack firepower."
Tera Aeternae (played by Sorrisky)

Tera gave a low, exasperated sigh as they took in the...vessel. Not only was the craft calling people minions, but it was actively talking. He'd pull the journal latched to the side of their hip, allowing the pages to fall evenly on both sides before flipping to a set location. "I have... nothing on talking ships from any plane or period of time." Raising their scarred face to once again look at the giant boat, he could only offer a shake of the head. "Minion, you...you are a bloody boat. I don't think boats are even capable of being anything else" The entire topic was irritating and confusing, a low feathered inked pen pulled from the belt as well to start taking notes feverishly on whatever this encounter was.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"An alchemist? You deserve no other place than a sidekick, hell I bet you can't even hold a gun straight enough to shoot with them old eyes."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus